Tottingham Hotspurs v Aston Villa PREMIER LEAGUE Saturday 10th August 17.30 k.o. | Page 8 | Vital Football

Tottingham Hotspurs v Aston Villa PREMIER LEAGUE Saturday 10th August 17.30 k.o.

I’m not the biggest hourihane fan but after what he’s done including perseason it would be a kick in the teeth for Connor - especially when he got two goals and was maybe the best midfielder last time out
Is it my imagination or does he look thinner

Yup, I don't see that as being a bad thing. Core strength won't change massively. In some cases with better balance, it might improve allied to better ground speed etc etc.

Watching Norwich tonight, I think they were shocked at the difference in the pace of the game and how little space you can give attackers. They seemed to learn in the second half. I thought exactly the same about us against RB. I'm hoping that was our learning experience, not tomorrow.

Watching Norwich tonight, I think they were shocked at the difference in the pace of the game and how little space you can give attackers. They seemed to learn in the second half. I thought exactly the same about us against RB. I'm hoping that was our learning experience, not tomorrow.
Serves them right the carrot crunching arseholes, To buy honestly believe that spending £1 million in the greed league would lead to anything else. The manager looks a bit shifty as well if you want my opinion

I live in Norwich. It's a great place to live. But it's going to be great (hopefully) watching them struggle. I like Farke. He's a good coach. Naive, but learns very quickly. He'll go far. Very very camp though.

I think I am going to be emotional when we walk out of the tunnel tomorrow at 17.25.

I think we all will be. Mixture of pride and hope and fear. But, even if we get stuffed tomorrow, we know this is the start of something special.

I think we all will be. Mixture of pride and hope and fear. But, even if we get stuffed tomorrow, we know this is the start of something special.
Fear leads to anger, anger leads to hate, hate leads to the dark side........so get a grip Beo and man up. We need everyone tomorrow. Get the positive energy crystals out and channel the love.......UTV

Fear leads to anger, anger leads to hate, hate leads to the dark side........so get a grip Beo and man up. We need everyone tomorrow. Get the positive energy crystals out and channel the love.......UTV

I'm very positive. Very. Just not expecting miracles straight away.

I'm very positive. Very. Just not expecting miracles straight away.
I know exactly how you feel Beo, think we are all feeling the same. Positive result tomorrow will increase confidence and calm us all down. We just all want us to compete. The last season in the PL was such a chastening experience.

I woke up this morning and find out I was banned from here

Obviously Villainous Bluenose returns :clap:. Need to lay off that Colombian marching powder :clown1:.

Do something about that picture of the anti christ FFS, it's making me feel queasy. Throw darts at it or draw a mustache on it if you are determined to keep it.