Tottingham Hotspurs v Aston Villa PREMIER LEAGUE Saturday 10th August 17.30 k.o. | Page 9 | Vital Football

Tottingham Hotspurs v Aston Villa PREMIER LEAGUE Saturday 10th August 17.30 k.o.

Have a great day Vital Villans be it travelling down and watching the game or following it on TV, radio...or whatever! Can't really remember expectation levels like this for many a year but I've got a feeling this could be the start of something special....the fact I'm actually travelling down to Spurs with a feeling that we're capable of getting something out of the game is testament in itself to how far we've come. In Block 114 there might even be a slight tear in the eye of another supporter (in addition to Sir Dennis!) as the boys walk onto the pitch....at last, we're back to where we belong....COYVB.....:utv::utv::utv::utv::utv::utv::utv:

I think there is going to be a total meltdown tonight in Egypt if as expected Trez and Elmo don't start.
There could be a total meltdown from a few others if two hours later, Villa have dared to copy Norwich's result last night '57....!!

There could be a total meltdown from a few others if two hours later, Villa have dared to copy Norwich's result last night '57....!!
Norwich actually won the second half but credit to them they played their way they were just out of their depth.

I'm hoping we'll do a lot better than many pundits think , I'm a bag of nerves but then I remember we have Super John McGinn , Jack and Tyrone who I think are as good as anything Spurs have

Spurs are so far ahead of us .
All I ask at this stage is that we give a good account of ourselves.

Hate agreeing with MD but this is spot on. The Prem has moved on so far since we dropped out and Spuds are not the team we used to be neck and neck with in the MON days. Any sort of result would be amazing but let’s all get behind them whatever happens. UTFV

Norwich actually won the second half but credit to them they played their way they were just out of their depth.

What happened last night is why unless we can truly compete at the top end you can keep the premier league and is why I could well start to miss the competition in the EFL.

I thought it was embarrassing. I would be devastated for us to be 4 nil down at half time in any game and have the sky commentators patting us on the head, patronising the plucky newly promoted side trying to play the little EFL way..ahh there there boys ..didn't you have try.....
The Norwich supporters were laughing and joking during the first half like it was a Non league side playing there in the Cup. And when they scored going mental like it was match winning goal. Yuk. Just yuk.

And i hate the bizarre concept of 'winning ' a half of football . Not for me Jeff . You win the whole game or you lose the whole game.
Apparently Liverpool were shit and they won the game in 40 mins . They had no need to do anymore. Cruise control .
Blimey. Gulp.

I guess I will have to accept that we will probably be making up the numbers as we establish and the plan moves forward. But not forever. I really don't want to hear the pundits for long saying what a great season we had when we finished 12th. Not for me Jeff.May aswell go and play in the EFL for some week in week out competition if that's the case.

What happened last night is why unless we can truly compete at the top end you can keep the premier league and is why I could well start to miss the competition in the EFL.

I thought it was embarrassing. I would be devastated for us to be 4 nil down at half time in any game and have the sky commentators patting us on the head, patronising the plucky newly promoted side trying to play the little EFL way..ahh there there boys ..didn't you have try.....
The Norwich supporters were laughing and joking during the first half like it was a Non league side playing there in the Cup. And when they scored going mental like it was match winning goal. Yuk. Just yuk.

And i hate the bizarre concept of 'winning ' a half of football . Not for me Jeff . You win the whole game or you lose the whole game.
Apparently Liverpool were shit and they won the game in 40 mins . They had no need to do anymore. Cruise control .
Blimey. Gulp.

I guess I will have to accept that we will probably be making up the numbers as we establish and the plan moves forward. But not forever. I really don't want to hear the pundits for long saying what a great season we had when we finished 12th. Not for me Jeff.May aswell go and play in the EFL for some week in week out competition if that's the case.
Big gap between norwich and Villa melon! Norwich fans might treat that as a David and Goliath encounter but we are villa, we've got a 300m squad and we are here to compete.

I live in Norwich. It's a great place to live. But it's going to be great (hopefully) watching them struggle. I like Farke. He's a good coach. Naive, but learns very quickly. He'll go far. Very very camp though.

I had a brief romance with a young lady in Yarmouth the weekend of the last game of the season at Norwich 94?