Tottingham Hotspurs v Aston Villa PREMIER LEAGUE Saturday 10th August 17.30 k.o. | Page 6 | Vital Football

Tottingham Hotspurs v Aston Villa PREMIER LEAGUE Saturday 10th August 17.30 k.o.

Goals is the new currency and we are short. All this huffing and puffing in the window and not one natural predator purchased. Will cost him his job IMO. Shame

Erm ....
Sorry...
No you haven't.

Gave Bruce a chance like most reasoned people did. Then called for him to go when it was abundantly clear his time was up.

Clap .clap. clap.
I believe the opposite of a “happy clapper” is Miserable Git. I’d take happy clapper as a compliment...

I believe the opposite of a “happy clapper” is Miserable Git. I’d take happy clapper as a compliment...

Lol. Yes .

Not going to have this 'happy clapper ' crap. Slightly disrespectful and very childish actually. Especially when its aimed at people who are being positive when it's called for but have also been critical.
when necessary .
I'll be above finding childish nicknames for those that I read being negative .

In other words the miserable fuck faces ...

oops....damn ...let myself down again...

Lol

Last edited:
Lol. Yes .

Not going to have this 'happy clapper ' crap. Slightly disrespectful and very childish actually. Especially when its aimed at people who are being positive when it's called for but have also been critical.
when necessary .
I'll be above finding a childish nicknames for those that I read being negative .

In other words the miserable fuck faces ...

oops....damn ...let myself down again...

Lol

'Happy clappers' should be reserved solely for Fulham fans and their, er, happy clappers.

Should be talking about the game I suppose now we haven't got to check for new players every 5 mins.
I'm wondering when Deano will throw Marvelous into the game have a feeling Smith as he's given him a five-year contract see's him as far better than some Villa fans seem to.
Lots of Villa fans saw Jota as a stocking filler until they saw him play and he's a nailed-on starter, probably been the most impressive of the new players, I'm hoping Marv will be the same.

I am pretty sure Dean will start with the same team as last week, I wouldn't but you all know that anyway,

I think he will start with Hourihane, unless Marvelous has shown something in training this week. I wonder if there have any behind closed doors matches?

I remember the last time we signed loads of players they turned out to be poor back up players and we ended up with them on the bench so with that in mind I'm thinking
Steer
Elmo Chester Mings Taylor

How ra han

SJM Jack

TreZ KOj and El Glovezi

:yes:

I remember the last time we signed loads of players they turned out to be poor back up players and we ended up with them on the bench so with that in mind I'm thinking
Steer
Elmo Chester Mings Taylor

How ra han

SJM Jack

TreZ KOj and El Glovezi

:yes:

:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

It's the fact you're deadly serious that makes it so funny.