Cricket World Cup, 2019. | Page 16 | Vital Football

Cricket World Cup, 2019.

Barry was, but very much a part timer. Don't think he goes now.

Neil still goes all over....... sometimes with Alan Banks.

Barry was, but very much a part timer. Don't think he goes now.

Neil still goes all over....... sometimes with Alan Banks.

Are you going tomorrow Ant? If so, I'll look out for you and we can get our Jeff to join in our reminicing of all things mad dog.

Not sure yet. Don't have a ticket. Doubt it to be honest. Haven't been able to get to any games so far. Not really turned on by football yet ........still cricket season !

Not sure yet. Don't have a ticket. Doubt it to be honest. Haven't been able to get to any games so far. Not really turned on by football yet ........still cricket season !

We've no tickets, but its pay on the day from all accounts.

Jonnysking - is it all right if I leave the thread where it is, as it seems that some of the contributors don't want it to be moved? Maybe if I just keep it here for the next 5-6 weeks while the Ashes is on, then move it to Off Topic during a period of inactivity where there are no matches in October?

It’s a shame we’ll never see Cook and Roy open together.

Denly will probably get first crack at 3 in the Ashes. Sold down the river by Root yesterday.

I just don’t think Denly is going to make it as an international cricketer. If we were going with an older player I’d have rather put James Hildreth in there. He’s been consistently scoring runs for season after season and averages about 7 more than Denly at First Class level, but Denly has a couple of good seasons and gets favoured. It is a mystery to me why Hildreth has never won a call up for England.

Why is this shite still on here (a football site?? ) the thing finished over two weeks ago ffs.... Just pm one another and stop boring everyone to death

Why is this shite still on here (a football site?? ) the thing finished over two weeks ago ffs.... Just pm one another and stop boring everyone to death
Don't tell me........... You came on the thread expecting to read about transfer news......
or ticket prices ......... or away travel........ or stadium name change......... or an amazing new venture, where talented - specially trained - insects will compete to win their own Jules Rimet trophy.

Nope? None of these?

Well what did you expect to find then?

Don't tell me........... You came on the thread expecting to read about transfer news......
or ticket prices ......... or away travel........ or stadium name change......... or an amazing new venture, where talented - specially trained - insects will compete to win their own Jules Rimet trophy.

Nope? None of these?

Well what did you expect to find then?
No, he came on here to ask why this shite is still on here. It's obvious its about bat and ball and not football, so why is it on a football forum.
Get it off topic where all you like minded geeks can bore yourselves rigid without getting in the way of the football debates.

No, he came on here to ask why this shite is still on here. It's obvious its about bat and ball and not football, so why is it on a football forum.
Get it off topic where all you like minded geeks can bore yourselves rigid without getting in the way of the football debates.
Why does it need to be in off topic? Surely, even those of you who aren't sufficiently intelligent to fully grasp the vagaries of such a noble sport as cricket can read a thread topic....... that has "Cricket" in the title..... and choose to ignore it.

As a matter of interest, what prompted you to click on it? Scared of what you're missing? ?

Might start up a table tennis one too.
?