Pre Season Friendlies Thread | Page 24 | Vital Football

Pre Season Friendlies Thread

as opposed to Wesley who set up the goal and erm really didn't do anything else apart from pulling one down out of the sky. He certainly didn't miss any sitters though as he wasn't really in there to miss them.

if I didn't know one was a reserve striker and one our £22m star striker I'd be struggling to see who was the better.

I hope he comes good and I'm sure he will but I'm not buying this he looked good today because he didn't but neither did many of them, to be honest.

Come on, both here and across the pond Wesley showed great movement, much more than you often see from a striker. Fully played his role in the Villa/Smith engine. Tammy used to put himself about but with Wesley it looks more natural. Think he'll be a great asset.

Come on, both here and across the pond Wesley showed great movement, much more than you often see from a striker. Fully played his role in the Villa/Smith engine. Tammy used to put himself about but with Wesley it looks more natural. Think he'll be a great asset.

Did he , I said he did OK he will be OK but he hasn't exactly set the world alight. There again some thought Tammy was far better than he ever looked to me.

Difficult to judge this early but I certainly didn’t expect Bjarnson, Lansbury and Hogan, bit players last season, to have scored three of our first four goals. Much rather it had been Jota or Wesley opening their accounts. I’m hoping more midfield and up front power on the way as rumoured.