WBA after DC | Page 73 | Vital Football

WBA after DC

Status
Not open for further replies.
They're going nowhere currently, having assembled probably the best team I've seen in fifty odd years, and I'm sure there's another astute signing (or two) in the pipeline yet. What a time to be an Imp. Live the dream.

Absolutely! Why leave the best football club in the world. Anything after us will always be a retrograde step :grinning:

No.......... he is a 33/1 outsider for the Huddersfield job. Sol Campbell just 3/1 however.

I've seen Danny as 7th in the odds at 16/1.
Someone called Mark Hudson named as favourite. No idea who he is.
Chris Hughton 2nd.
Sol Campbell 3rd
Gary Rowett 4th
Chris Coleman 5th
Tony Pulis 6th
Danny Cowley 7th

I've seen Danny as 7th in the odds at 16/1.
Someone called Mark Hudson named as favourite. No idea who he is.
Chris Hughton 2nd.
Sol Campbell 3rd
Gary Rowett 4th
Chris Coleman 5th
Tony Pulis 6th
Danny Cowley 7th

Hudson is a coach at Huddersfield and done stand in manager there.

They're going nowhere currently, having assembled probably the best team I've seen in fifty odd years, and I'm sure there's another astute signing (or two) in the pipeline yet. What a time to be an Imp. Live the dream.

If you are going back fifty odd years, you'd better add on another 15-20. The sixties weren't too good

Best squad since the Colin Murphy side of 1979 to 1983.
If this side can achieve the promotion to the second tier that side failed to because of a shortsighted board then really will be a great side imho.

That team is still my favourite and has to be the best set of players I've seen. So many of them got to the First Division.
If the finances can keep backing Danny, I have no doubt that him and Nicky can achieve promotion again.

Status
Not open for further replies.