The Play Off Final Thread 2019 | Page 9 | Vital Football

The Play Off Final Thread 2019

The only tickets they will hold back are for ST holders as I've said before they have to allow 23000 or whatever we have once they confirm they don't want it it will get released to the rest .
Can you imagine being a ST holder away on Holiday/business etc come back on Saturday to find the feckers have flogged your ticket to someone with has been to 5 games etc

The only tickets they will hold back are for ST holders as I've said before they have to allow 23000 or whatever we have once they confirm they don't want it it will get released to the rest .
Can you imagine being a ST holder away on Holiday/business etc come back on Saturday to find the feckers have flogged your ticket to someone with has been to 5 games etc
My understanding of the siuation re season ticket holders is that they have until the stated date and time to apply for a ticket after which they get in the queue with everyone else.

Its all done online, so doesnt make any difference where you are in the world.
They always hold back seats, otherwise they are going to have issues with loads of individual seats all across the blocks.

Its all done online, so doesnt make any difference where you are in the world.
They always hold back seats, otherwise they are going to have issues with loads of individual seats all across the blocks.

I know what I'm saying is you can't expect 20 plus thousand season ticket holders to log on at pm on the first day . Last season I I think you had priority on how long you'd had a st because I remember having to wait because my Granddaughter's only was on 4 years . They may have been the FA cup final though .

Not sure why all the panic because we have enough tickets for our average gate

I know what I'm saying is you can't expect 20 plus thousand season ticket holders to log on at pm on the first day . Last season I I think you had priority on how long you'd had a st because I remember having to wait because my Granddaughter's only was on 4 years . They may have been the FA cup final though .

Not sure why all the panic because we have enough tickets for our average gate

Sorry, I misread your post.
I think a lot of it is down to the normal bullshit rumours on social media about nearly selling out. The numbers dont stack up for there to only be 2000 left

Sorry, I misread your post.
I think a lot of it is down to the normal bullshit rumours on social media about nearly selling out. The numbers dont stack up for there to only be 2000 left
The 2000 ish thing was easy to substantiate earlier today. I logged on our Villa ticket site and a quick whip around the stadium did indeed show around 2500 tickets left. So either tickets are available but not yet shown on that site or they have sold large numbers.

36288 tickets available, reduced from 38144 from last years play off final. 24000 season ticket holders. 12000 approx will go to 5+ games then what ever left will go to 3+ games then 1 game. They are releasing tickets from North to South. Surely they will have a handful for general sale say 500+. This will be for the fans that queue overnight and camp outside villa park.

I would have thought anyone who is a season ticket holder has already purchased theirs. Cant see many C&B members being non season ticket holders either, so the majority of what is left over should be available for people with 5+ booking history. Not sure it will go any lower than that though.
I think a few people skipped it last year as thought we would lose
Nephew has bought season ticket for next season. Always played on Saturday but only playing Saturdays next year. Does he qualify for a play off final ticket?

36288 tickets available, reduced from 38144 from last years play off final. 24000 season ticket holders. 12000 approx will go to 5+ games then what ever left will go to 3+ games then 1 game. They are releasing tickets from North to South. Surely they will have a handful for general sale say 500+. This will be for the fans that queue overnight and camp outside villa park.

They’re only selling online and on the phone, the ticket office is closed.

Nice shirt on sale on Kitbag’s eBay shop with free delivery in S, M and L. Paint Wembley claret and blue!

Attachments

• E6D7BDDF-A899-42C6-9B3D-C4EA26F31165.png
    E6D7BDDF-A899-42C6-9B3D-C4EA26F31165.png
    299.2 KB · Views: 17