The Play Off Final Thread 2019 | Page 7 | Vital Football

The Play Off Final Thread 2019

Looking at the seating plan and whole swathes of seats sold out. I will be so pissed off if I dont get a ticket after going to eighteen games this season. Also can anyone please tell me do they allow you into the site but then block you at the payment stage if not a season ticket holder.

I had a quick nose round earlier (not a STH but 15+ games) and I could get as far as selecting block and seats and then it told me "This event is no longer on sale."

I looked in a few blocks (mostly upper) and there were plenty of seats available as it stands. Just get in the queue early doors on Saturday and you'll be ok, but perhaps not the best seats.

I had a quick nose round earlier (not a STH but 15+ games) and I could get as far as selecting block and seats and then it told me "This event is no longer on sale."

I looked in a few blocks (mostly upper) and there were plenty of seats available as it stands. Just get in the queue early doors on Saturday and you'll be ok, but perhaps not the best seats.
Cheers JPA. Dont give a shit where the seat is, Ill sit on the roof if thats all theyv got.

Hope so. Can you tell me Danville2 can you pay £30 join the Claret club, never go to a game and get priority tickets . Thats the way it seems to read and if so its wrong.

No idea but I did see that and think the same. I think there some issues with away tickets and that scheme, why should someone pay £30 and get the same priority as a STH.

I don’t know the fill ins and outs of it though as I can’t go away due to baby commitments

They have to keep enough seats back for ST holders for so long then they will release those once the ST holder doesn't claim their by a certain time .
There are enough tickets to cover all the regulars.
The cost will put off people who are only casuals .
Don't forget some moan about the cost of a league game so won't shell out £100 plus to go to Wembley.

They have to keep enough seats back for ST holders for so long then they will release those once the ST holder doesn't claim their by a certain time .
There are enough tickets to cover all the regulars.
The cost will put off people who are only casuals .
Don't forget some moan about the cost of a league game so won't shell out £100 plus to go to Wembley.
Thanks 57. Bye the way is that you that battles for the Villa over on the Guardian comments section.

We are neck and neck with Derby, anyone's game.
Anyone who thinks we have got an easy ride please remove there head from there arse.

5+ booking history will DEFINITELY get a ticket.

3+ will most likely get a ticket.

Been to a game this season, I think you may still have a chance.

Just my opinion, could be wrong, but last year it went to general sale.

Think it was a bigger allocation last year mind you, not sure why. Was shocked when we logged in at 5pm to find the block we wanted totally sold out. Seemed odd to me, speaking to a few others, they agreed. They/like us had the time last year to pick and choose where we wanted to be and select seats.

One of my pet hates is people who put an i in Villan and claim to be Villa fans , does my head in .
Anyway lads me and the Guardian come on I'm more Daily Mail :grinning:

Just realised it i put an I in Old Trinity Villan when i joined absent mindily. I will see if the Fear or a Mod can change it? Any chance gentlemen? How clumsy. ( I cant spell really ) lol

Just checked on the site. There are about 2200 tickets left at the moment. Unless they are holding some of the upper blocks back which are down as sold out? They did this last year and released them later?

Think it was a bigger allocation last year mind you, not sure why. Was shocked when we logged in at 5pm to find the block we wanted totally sold out. Seemed odd to me, speaking to a few others, they agreed. They/like us had the time last year to pick and choose where we wanted to be and select seats.
Got 40k last year