Tottenham Hotspur vs West Ham United FC - (The Irons) | Page 13 | Vital Football

Tottenham Hotspur vs West Ham United FC - (The Irons)

With Arse getting a good beating today, had we won yesterday we would now be assured top 4 unless a massive swing in goal difference happened. . Still fecked off about yesterday, sick and tired of days like yesterday

Totally agree mate, Poch has royally screwed this seasons's PL , and worryingly his ineptitude shows no signs of abating, I think we'll be lucky to get 1 point from the remaining 2 games.

Managed to get a ticket yesterday. Wish I hadn't have bothered.

Getting totally fed up with Poch's tactical ineptitude recently. Walker would have owned Andersen if he had played like that against him. Ditto with Wan-Bissaka, Trent etc. As the home team we should have been pinning him back, not man marking him and never offering anything on our right. Tactical suicide.

Poch's stubbornness with Janssen has cost us. Whilst not the best centre forward, his effort levels and mobility caused both Brighton and WH problems and he should have started. He brings others into play unlike Llorente who won't even jump for headers.

It's now time for Poch to throw some tea-cups around with some of the players. The effort levels aren't good enough in the league and it's as if their only playing for their CL bonuses. They should know that they will never pull on the shirt again if they don't improve. I want to see at least half this squad ripped apart in the next couple of windows.

Well just got back from London and my first trip to the new lane. What a superb experience stadium, atmosphere......wow wow wow...bottom up pints, back on my old hunting ground, The Shelf ....

all that spoiled it was the feckin result! No win away this year and they just had to spoil my party and score the first away goal at the stadium and end our unbeaten record there ...what is it about that shower when they play us.....still Leicester did us proud and Manure at the mo are helping us ...if it stays that way one more win out of two will guarantee 3rd COYS!

Absolute joke if we get top 4

3rd/4th should have CL taken away

Today's results has just pissed on my chips even more so after yesterday. Just shite all round. From management to players. special mentions to dele and son, both in particular stunk the place up. I won't hold it against son whose turned in some genuine match winning performances this season, but i don't know wtf dele ali is supposed to bring to the team nowadays?