Tottenham Hotspur vs West Ham United FC - (The Irons) | Vital Football

Tottenham Hotspur vs West Ham United FC - (The Irons)

Hammers have started playing well lately and of course will be all out to dent our top 4 hopes. I hope we can raise our tempo and intelligence to beat off the threat and make further progress but I’m not optimistic, especially as I suspect some players will be thinking ahead to the CL semi-final as I am sure will Poch and that may affect his selections and, dare I say, tactics although I doubt the latter. A draw might be a good result.

They will come to play at least which is more than what Brighton did! They will rough us up and be cynical, but we will have chances.
I agree, same as M City lineup.

They'll want to be the first team to win there that's for sure, we will never live it down, even a draw or scoring the first away goal there they will love.

I think we're in for a very tough game and I'm actually not that confident of win.

They'll want to be the first team to win there that's for sure, we will never live it down, even a draw or scoring the first away goal there they will love.

I think we're in for a very tough game and I'm actually not that confident of win.
I believe this WILL be the toughest game we have left. I even chalked it up as a draw or loss and still got top 3 based on other results via the other predict where we finish thread.

With recent results, I think we can afford to draw or lose one game and one game only, this could be it ...but I hope I’m wrong!!

It's never easy is it? The schedule has given us our dogged cousins from East London who will be up for this match like it's a Cup Final (even though they should be putting the last minute plans for their summer holidays together!) followed by the fearless youngsters of Amsterdam a few days later.

I think we should look to soak up their pressure, particularly early in each half and look to hit them on the break. We don't have crazy pace for counters, but should have enough to give them cause for reflection.

With the CL semis on Tuesday, selection for successful Saturday will be key. Sorry, I can't even make a good suggestion, well, past saying play our strongest 11 and hope no one gets hurt. Sanchez/Foyt and Toby (rest Jan for Tuesday). Do we play Davies at LB and rest Rose?
Question, who plays RB if Tripps, er, trips? Mid-field - Wanyama, Dier anchoring and Eriksen creating from deep maybe Ollie Skipp in front of him
I think we can go for a little and large pairing upfront (resting Son), Llorente and Moura. (Lloris in goal).

Be ready for the pressure and then give some back when they've shot their load! We can create chance after chance, but that'll be no good if we don't start sticking some of them away!

Come on You Spurs!

This will be our 7th game in the space of 25 days, considering 3 of those have been against Citeh and our injury problems. I believe it will take a supreme effort on Saturday to get all 3 points, I don't care if we are shit and win. Unlike some I won't come on this forum and slag the team off for winning and not playing well, all I will do is stand an applaud them.

Tough team selection. We need to counter the pace and power of Antonio and Arnautovic whilst containing Andersen. That being said, I don't think WH will park the bus so we may get more space for Eriksen and Son to exploit.

They will be highly motivated for this game especially as the scalp of being the first team to win at the new stadium is up fro grabs.

Nothing else but a win for me,they are shite,this is their biggest game of the season and the fact that its Spam should be all the motivation we need to stop them getting any kind of result at our new fortress.