Spurs V Brighton | Page 4 | Vital Football

Spurs V Brighton

• Thread starter Removed at own request
  • Start date
Suicidal at times. Just not pinging the ball around too much in the final 1/3rd. Their defenders can take 5 minutes to get in to position.

I can’t believe what I’m seeing.

Did we scout Brighton?

We were never good against bus parkers, and it seems that the Brighton players are really pumped.

Need a lot more movement up front.

All our AM's pile in to their peno area and it's Rose and Wanyama providing the supposed creativity. Has Llorente touched the ball yet?

Our crossing has not been accurate enough. Danny playing well, Alli creating well . Surely we will score second half at our end. Eriksen and Son our saviours are quiet. I guess Son needs space to run into, which he ain't getting.

Turning into the hard game we expected.

How do you break these teams down ?

We are just not pinging the ball quick enough in front of them, no give and go, all penetrating passes have been easily intercepted. Twice Verts took a shot when easily blocked leading to 2 x breaks. Gotta be careful, frustration creeping in.

This team has no tempo other than geriatric walking football...Chelsea showed how to do it...high tempo, running with the ball at pace, moving the ball quickly instead of 4 passes to go from side to side and advance nowhere....it’s no use having wide players if you take 4 passes to get the ball to them, it needs to be played first time and let them have a chance to get behind the defence....this is unadulterated, mindless crap...need a huge change of approach in the second half....pathetic.....and if Brighton score good night Vienna.