Spurs V Brighton | Page 2 | Vital Football

Spurs V Brighton

• Thread starter Removed at own request
  • Start date
Watching Chelsea last night I thought they had the right approach to playing against ultra defensive teams....high tempo, move the ball quickly, use wide players well, pass to our own players .....all the things we haven’t been doing for months.

I know Chelsea didn’t win but they created many opportunities to do so...pleased for Burnley and us though.

Will be interesting to see how we line up. I think we need width to stretch their defence if they are going to park the bus. So for Rose and Trippier ( or KWP ) to get forward we could go 3 at the back with Toby, Sanchez and Vert . That will allow them to concentrate on attack. If we are going for width it might make sense to play Llorente.

If we can score early, they have to come after us. Eriksen Son and Moura will then rip them to pieces.
My call, if we don't score early a dull draw, or we significantly improve our goal difference with a big win.
Coys

Even tho we lost the weekend really fell for us. No excuses now spurs ,3 pts tonight move on and secure 3rd.
No excuses with Kane, Sissoko, Aurier and Winks out. Dier not fit yet and Alli playing with a broken hand. Eriksen already on the plane and the players at the end of a long season No signings for 2 windows ? I still think we will win but we have excuses .

Sissoko is the only excuse in that lot...we score goals without Kane, Aurier has been terrible when available, Dier is not the type of player that we need in a game like this and Alli plays the same, broken hand or no broken hand.

No excuses with Kane, Sissoko, Aurier and Winks out. Dier not fit yet and Alli playing with a broken hand. Eriksen already on the plane and the players at the end of a long season No signings for 2 windows ? I still think we will win but we have excuses .

Were at home to brighton, who are game but shite. injuries or not the team we've put out should be too much for them. Also the players should have extra motivation tonight with all our top 4 rivals dropping pts.