Another one bites the dust! (pt II) | Page 6 | Vital Football

Another one bites the dust! (pt II)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yet we preserve with the hapless cook. Unbelievable.

Imagine having high standards!

We just set the bar low then when Cook cant clear it we lower it again to keep him in post, then when he fails to clear the new low we just lower it again.

This season is what you get when the writing is on the wall and you refuse to read it.

Paul Scholes has left his role as Oldham Athletic manager after just 31 days.

The 44-year-old took over on 11 February and was in charge for just seven games, winning only one.

Steve McClaren has been sacked as QPR manager. #QPR

McClaren often seems to have a good spell but then the form nose dives and he gets binned. I've never thought he was a good manager and was always glad we never got him on the two attempts we apparently tried for him (although the first time the guy we got instead was crap too).

Everytime i see there has been an update on this thread my hopes raise Royle has found a pair.

I think Cook saved himself with the Bolton result I think he was gone if he lost that. But I think if tomorrow is a really bad result and performances and his post match is another Rosler style defeated resignation speech he could still go before the end of this season. I don't think IEC want to sack him if they can avoid it so i dont he needs a win to save himself as it's a tough game but he needs to show something as if he sounds like he's given up again what choice do they have?

Status
Not open for further replies.