next two | Page 2 | Vital Football

next two

does the high tempo quick pressing burn the players out quicker through the season leaving them drained for the end of the season. having no direct replacement for duffy and fleck causes us to stall before the season ends.
or can all of this be forgotten if we win tomorrow

Its very tempting to go down the list of conspiracy theories and scapegoats during the apportionment of blame after a 'non-win'. I do somethimes wonder if we forget that the other team wants to win the game too. Football is all about ebb and flow. One teams doesn't have to be better than the other for 90 minutes, sometimes just a lucky moment can change everything.

Its very tempting to go down the list of conspiracy theories and scapegoats during the apportionment of blame after a 'non-win'. I do somethimes wonder if we forget that the other team wants to win the game too. Football is all about ebb and flow. One teams doesn't have to be better than the other for 90 minutes, sometimes just a lucky moment can change everything.
for me and i may be way of the mark ,the reason im thinking of us tiring ie fleck duffy and who ever is the performances in general compared to earlier on in the season the high energy attacking as gone or going. fatigue looks like its winning. we,ve played teams of the park good teams an all earlier on but na we dont look any diferent from say preston or birmingham,its probably a testiment to how well organised and professional our team is that we are still getting results. i do think we are struggling at the moment but still picking up the points which is amazing really. hopefully jack will be back tomorrow we have really missed him and his forward runs. we,ll be very close in the end. one things for sure we,ll be there tomorrow cheering and supporting the lads on.

Its also clear Twirls that some of the brighter managers have been able to stiffle our way of playing, and stop our more cavalier displays of gung-ho attacking... We've had to be more professional and disciplined the further the season has gone on, and the nearer we have got to the finish line. No-one wants us losing 5-4 now. 1-0 wins are all thats in my mind.

Its also clear Twirls that some of the brighter managers have been able to stiffle our way of playing, and stop our more cavalier displays of gung-ho attacking... We've had to be more professional and disciplined the further the season has gone on, and the nearer we have got to the finish line. No-one wants us losing 5-4 now. 1-0 wins are all thats in my mind.
its a strange one with fleck he had a couple of bang average months in jan and feb but seemed to be back to his best last month and now his form has tailed off again cant help thinking it might be because weve no one pushing for his spot

I’m not worried at all about the remaining games. Ive been transformed into positive Blade over the last three years. We’re a different animal since Chris Wilder took over. Long may it continue. ?

hmmm, can I have a drop of whatever you're drinking CJJ ?!

The biggest issue with any fatigue is our lack of any quality back up players. If you look at all the teams around us there quality in depth is way above ours. The Wilder effect and great man management negates a lot of that but now our bottom 3 transfer budget is starting to tell. The potential at this club is huge, we just need some proper investment. All we can do is give 100 percent support and hope the midfield gets its mojo back. We still have a great chance of finishing second.

The biggest issue with any fatigue is our lack of any quality back up players. If you look at all the teams around us there quality in depth is way above ours. The Wilder effect and great man management negates a lot of that but now our bottom 3 transfer budget is starting to tell. The potential at this club is huge, we just need some proper investment. All we can do is give 100 percent support and hope the midfield gets its mojo back. We still have a great chance of finishing second.
you took the words right outta my mouth.

Nice to see a bit of realism and sense Charlie
so realism is not to worry ,yeah right. is it not sense to see we are not quite upto scratch and call it as it is instead of seeing things through red n white glasses. cause i guarantee wilder is seeing things as they and not viewing it as everything rosie. we are in danger of throwing everything away cause we just dont have like for like replacements for duffy fleck sharp any of the normal back 3 and goldie ,the lads are knackered its showing ,5 games to go they need us more than anytime before. utb

so realism is not to worry ,yeah right. is it not sense to see we are not quite upto scratch and call it as it is instead of seeing things through red n white glasses. cause i guarantee wilder is seeing things as they and not viewing it as everything rosie. we are in danger of throwing everything away cause we just dont have like for like replacements for duffy fleck sharp any of the normal back 3 and goldie ,the lads are knackered its showing ,5 games to go they need us more than anytime before. utb

I think our squad's decent Twirls.....back up defenders Stearman/Cranie/Freeman, back up midfielders Coutts/Lundstram/Dowell back up attack Madine/Hogan

Not sure if any team would have a like for like replacement for our top scorer with 23 goals?

I think our squad's decent Twirls.....back up defenders Stearman/Cranie/Freeman, back up midfielders Coutts/Lundstram/Dowell back up attack Madine/Hogan

Not sure if any team would have a like for like replacement for our top scorer with 23 goals?
back ups not on a par wi fleck duffy sharp jack eagan goldie ,we do have a decent squad and i do think we,ll go up but the point im making and its the last i,ll say on it is we are not playing as well and doing what we did earlier on its as simple as that. anybody that cant see that are blind.