next two | Vital Football

next two

twirlo70

Vital 1st Team Regular
need to win na
pretty poor tonight performance wise
duffy needs droppin altogether not playing well at all
missing jack for his runs forward
our creativity as gone from midfield fleck going forward has been dreadful throw dufy in there and theres just not enough chances being created
we,re struggling reight
so disappointing
got to win next 2

Yes it does feel like we are struggling - or fading - whichever it is. Not surprising though. We didn't lose and we're still in it. Duffy was poor for a lot of the game, but yet again he set up our goal. Fleck - no longer turning on the ball - shame.

Yes it does feel like we are struggling - or fading - whichever it is. Not surprising though. We didn't lose and we're still in it. Duffy was poor for a lot of the game, but yet again he set up our goal. Fleck - no longer turning on the ball - shame.
he nearly cocked that up duffy,just when we need him the most hes lost his form i hope to god he finds it again i,ll be praying to who ever that he does. leeds have both the pigs and villa still to play and brentford away so all to play for we just need duffy n fleck to find form and we,ll be fine also need jack back asap hes runs down the flank are whats missing as well.

Will Piglets do us a favour,i doubt it,think they would rather lose 4-0 and see that dent our hopes,they have just got a dogs chance of the playoffs at the moment and by the time they play Leeds,it could be no chance (late K/O) other scores in.

Only hope is Villa they do have the ability to win at Leeds. :utv:

Villa look a completely different animal to the ones we played wouldn’t fancy getting them in the play offs they are the team with the momentum atm

need to win na
pretty poor tonight performance wise
duffy needs droppin altogether not playing well at all
missing jack for his runs forward
our creativity as gone from midfield fleck going forward has been dreadful throw dufy in there and theres just not enough chances being created
we,re struggling reight
so disappointing
got to win next 2
Obvious statement that we need to win next 2,ya can add the next 3 need winnin also Twirls,i thought a draw was the most we deserved.All 3 of our main creators(Ollie,Flecky&Duffy) were poor on the ball but once again Duffy did create our goal.It was a 6-10 performance at best in my view but hey we've med up a point on Leeds after our Brizzle defeat,still all to play for.UTCB

Will Piglets do us a favour,i doubt it,think they would rather lose 4-0 and see that dent our hopes,they have just got a dogs chance of the playoffs at the moment and by the time they play Leeds,it could be no chance (late K/O) other scores in.

Only hope is Villa they do have the ability to win at Leeds. :utv:
im certain they will want to lose now just to damage us but in honesty think we would be same if it was tother way round theyve no chance of top 6 now unless they win all last 5 games and that aint gonna happen but think games against brentford and villa are definete banana skins for weeds

Is it a loss of form or is pressure starting to have an effect.

I listened to the game last night and Keef Edwards didn't think it was a performance suffering from the pressure of the situation but, as others have said, we are not playing well so there has to be some reason.

Cliche , I know but
We don’t seem to look for the easier ball
Our form has dropped.... but still some twists and turns to come
UTB

Let’s just all remember that we lost 4-0 to Leeds in 1990 with 5 games to go and still got promoted.

I personally think that last night was a good point. Both Leeds and us have played Preston and Brum away in the last 7 days and we’ve taken 4 points to their 3. Can’t be that bad can it? As for the form dip, I don’t think it’s just affecting us, it’s down to the pressure nothing else.

Like Twirls says we need a couple of home wins now but it’ll not be easy against Millwall. They’re fighting for their lives just like Reading were last night at Norwich.

COME ON YOU PIGS! :grinning::bounce:

It was Important to come out of these two tough away games within a one game turnaround of going above Leeds. We at least did that.

The main worry for us is form and fatigue. Four points from nine after the break and it's hard to argue we deserved anything more. Billy and Duffy have picked a bad time to have a dip.

4 out of 6 points is a good return from those away games. Key is winning the last three at Home. We need to grind out results, form goes out of the window now. I just hope we are taking as much rest as possible in between games and not over training which is what we have been guilty in the past. We need to limit nervous tension and being behind by one point is not a bad position to be in meaning we have to go for it each time.

All the squad will have a part to play the likes of Hogan and Coutts could play a key part coming off the bench.

Has Coutts had a fair look in since the Barnet game ?

Wilder seems a manager who when he loses trust in a player it's hard for them to get it back. Woodburn's stint with us was as good as over after he got monstered by Reece Burke, Marvin's chance of being a regular starter went after Rotherham and Washington has quite rightly not seen any action after the Villa collapse.

4 out of 6 points is a good return from those away games. Key is winning the last three at Home. We need to grind out results, form goes out of the window now. I just hope we are taking as much rest as possible in between games and not over training which is what we have been guilty in the past. We need to limit nervous tension and being behind by one point is not a bad position to be in meaning we have to go for it each time.

All the squad will have a part to play the likes of Hogan and Coutts could play a key part coming off the bench.
i think he might start madine and hogan again against millwall but no excuses if we dont win this one they couldnt score against qpr last night

The form of Fleck in particular is worrying. We don’t have a like for like back up. Unless we try Dowell and give Fleck a rest. When our midfield performs we win, when they are below par we look bang average.

The form of Fleck in particular is worrying. We don’t have a like for like back up. Unless we try Dowell and give Fleck a rest. When our midfield performs we win, when they are below par we look bang average.
I watched the game,and i did'nt think Fleck was playing at times he was so unseen.