Not quite the match thread. | Page 9 | Vital Football

Not quite the match thread.

We need a proper transfer policy. Carvalho and Pele cost over 23mill combined last summer and they are on the bench against Rotherham who probably spent 2.3 Mill overall .
I am sick of this club signing overseas players not able for this league. The Greeks just seem to sign whoever is available.

We need a proper transfer policy. Carvalho and Pele cost over 23mill combined last summer and they are on the bench against Rotherham who probably spent 2.3 Mill overall .
I am sick of this club signing overseas players not able for this league. The Greeks just seem to sign whoever is available.
Pele cost 0 last summer and 0 in January as far as I know.

Who did you actually mean?

When/IF you consider that the owners bought in Carv and Grabbz then Karanka spent about 4,45p

Mind you the bloke who headed it back across the goal had 6 yards of space .
Criminal defending.
Hungover blokes on a Sunday morning wouldn't defend as bad as that.

I had a chat with my mate who I got to games with and he said for 85 mins the ball was up in the air being hoofed. Hes backed MoN up until now but said we were awful on Saturday and agreed MoN isnt the man to take us forward. He said there was a real bad atmosphere amongst the fans and a few took it out on the stewards.

was bound to happen at some stage against a big strong rotherham team unfortunately. lovely lad though bless him and tries hard....thats not enough though. dont rate him. never will. he isn't dumitru shit but doesnt offer enough quality for me for a team that has promotion aspirations.

I think Benny is a good player, but not at left back - his effort & work rate can never be faulted.

I had a chat with my mate who I got to games with and he said for 85 mins the ball was up in the air being hoofed. Hes backed MoN up until now but said we were awful on Saturday and agreed MoN isnt the man to take us forward. He said there was a real bad atmosphere amongst the fans and a few took it out on the stewards.

His team selections & substitutions, are being regularly questioned - particularly this weekend, when I think he tries to appease fans by bringing on Appiah & Carvalho, but that change saw other players moved out of position & thus unsettles us more - it actually helped Rotherham!

I think Benny is a good player, but not at left back - his effort & work rate can never be faulted.

i agree on the effort and work rate. always trys. but where does he fit in? hes not a left back. hes not a left winger and hes too small to boss a midfield in the centre. rotherham must have been licking their lips when they saw him lineup at left back.