Not good enough to go up | Page 4 | Vital Football

Not good enough to go up

Yes I did notice Peb.
Do I really want us to rely on that pretty much being our main attacking threat though?
Do i fuck.
Nor do I!

But if we go a goal down with 10 to go and then turn it round with 2 goals from corners, I'll take it!

I'm hoping we'll add all the pretty football and keep the set piece goals.

I barely celebrated the equaliser as i was so angry with how we were playing.
Really , really poor.
Our gameplan seems to consist of trying to score from long throws or corners .
That's it.
I was exactly the same, just sat there and said thank fuck for that.

Worth reminding everyone mon came after a still mystifying cluster fuck with AK. Getting into the top six is never nailed on. I don't disagree with anything said about style, I have also see a few games but at this stage it just doesn't matter. While ever there is a realistic chance, however small, we just have to go for the pts. Atm that means all 3 every game. The moment the season is realistically over (sadly have to agree with polly) then I expect us to focus back on winning by playing football again.

It's ugly but can't fault the logic or implementation yesterday.

I severely doubt it, but remember Calderwood's promotion from League One.

We were double figures behind Doncaster and Carlisle with 7 games to go and we somehow went up.

So you never know.

Boro choking badly at the moment.
I know we are crap and should rightfully be relegated for being a team full of cheats and murderers. But I would love to sneak 6th spot at the expense of villa and derby.....

Boro choking badly at the moment.
I know we are crap and should rightfully be relegated for being a team full of cheats and murderers. But I would love to sneak 6th spot at the expense of villa and derby.....

Getting in the playoffs ahead of Frank Lampards Derby would be doubly sweet as it’s going to cause them massive financial problems.

Boro have been woeful for a while & can see the axe being swung there pretty sharpish.

Could be wrong, but I doubt they'll sack Pulis so late in the season. Although West Brom sacked Moore.

They just don't score goals. Only 40 all season. Rotherham in the bottom-three have scored more.

Poor Britt. :loser:

its very strange why Middlesboro don't score more goals , it is not as if they don't have enuff quality strikers for this league also they have a quality midfield with Stewart Downing amongst others. Certainly on paper they should score many more goals , must be Pulis's influence.

its very strange why Middlesboro don't score more goals , it is not as if they don't have enuff quality strikers for this league also they have a quality midfield with Stewart Downing amongst others. Certainly on paper they should score many more goals , must be Pulis's influence.

Omens favour them putting it right when they play us then!

Could have done with Boro not losing , it's looking pretty hard to get into 6th now. Brizzle always seem to have a game in hand?