Match Thread: Lincoln City v Oldham Athletic | Page 8 | Vital Football

Match Thread: Lincoln City v Oldham Athletic

Hope history doesn't repeat itself. Oldham outplayed us with ten men earlier this season.
We started slowly but have looked better and better as the game's gone on. They look as though they've been told to shoot as soon as they get near the box. CMON U IMPS!!!

Decent enough first half. Fine goal by Toffolo who's had a really good first half.
Not entirely convinced by the red card as it happened very quickly and perhaps our players reactions might have influenced the referee. Will need to see it again. Also one of their players seem to tread on Harry on the floor. Not sure if that was Baxter still
Anyway we need to take advantage of this. Got to be careful of them having pot shots with the wind at their backs.
Early second goal should put it to bed

Oh and yay Morecambe

Even though it matters more now? When we were 13th in the Conference and away to Telford, I wasn't so nervous. I find games hard to listen to now for a different reason.

I feel the same, except that I was on the terraces at The Buck's Head and now I am listening on t'internet

Watched the red a few times, not entirely sure. Probably need angle from the other side... Anderson turned and jumped over it, which almost made it look like a tackle from behind?

I think it might have been two feet, but I think it was low/not really studs up so much? Hard to tell.

When we were 13th in the Conference and away to Telford, I wasn't so nervous. I find games hard to listen to now for a different reason.

Only time I've been so tense before was during the 1987/88 Conference season.

It can be murder just listening to commentary so I'm thankful of the present run of games where I can watch the game either in person or on iFollow or TV.

Wow. Just back in. Son did well in his play...

Match looking good so far..

Come on you Imps let's have our second goal!!!!!!!!!! ©