Match Thread: Brentford v Aston Villa, Wed 13th Feb, 19:45 | Page 4 | Vital Football

Match Thread: Brentford v Aston Villa, Wed 13th Feb, 19:45

Can someone link me a stream please, I've paid 8 quid for NOWTV and it's not working on the xbox for some reason. PM me or link here.

Yes, did mean to say in my post obviously they know the fitness of Green better, but even still, I'd rather see him on for 45 mins to start a game and make a difference. If they are that unsure on fitness then it is still a gamble coming off the bench and maybe even more so as not fully warmed up.

Still, concede, I'm talking from a position of ignorance I guess. Always think if they are on the bench, that;s it though.

We haven't managed to pass to a villa player yet. Its going to be a long night I fear.

We can't seem to cope with any team that moves the ball quickly or presses us in any way.

Being totally outclassed for first 15 minutes. Only positive is that we aren’t losing just yet. Their passing and movement is much better than ours, something that seems to happen most games.