January 2019 Transfer Window Rumours/Thoughts | Page 52 | Vital Football

January 2019 Transfer Window Rumours/Thoughts

This could be the agent problem DC alluded to last week.

If there are doubts over whether he wants to come or not, drop it.
We have no idea what is going on. Strikes me if you have come down from Scotland and "enjoyed" 6 months in Mr Evans company, you would take care over your next move. If he has been in Lincoln this week, he's not totally averse to the idea of joining us.

I'm sure we won't sign anyone who is only luke warm on coming to Sincil Bank.

Last edited:
“There is no other club after him, but he is still pondering over the move.”

Is that a little dig from Mr Fry?

Reads like they are keen to move him on but he's not so sure. He's only been there since May and he has played a fair bit so not entirely surprising that he'd be reticent about a move.

Timewasters we can do without.

Elsnick from Derby or Humphrys at Fulham could be better options....both would be loans.

Our current midfielders certainly know there will be competition soon for their places and that is a good thing,........on your toes lads!!!!!!!!! i want your shirt?

I’m never inclined to fully believe what MacAnthony says so I’m leaving it as a ‘maybe’ for another few days unless we sign another CM before then.

I would imagine he will not be signed now.

Even when we wanted to and he wanted to we still didn’t go back for akinola

I’m never inclined to fully believe what MacAnthony says so I’m leaving it as a ‘maybe’ for another few days unless we sign another CM before then.

In this window Evans has been given a directive from D MC A that no signings for big dosh were to be made and instead it was to be a case of horsetrading.......one in one out(source bbc radio Cambridge 29/12/2018)..........cashflow issues?

In this window Evans has been given a directive from D MC A that no signings for big dosh were to be made and instead it was to be a case of horsetrading.......one in one out(source bbc radio Cambridge 29/12/2018)..........cashflow issues?

That’s fine, we’ll have Woodyard instead then.