Tottenham Hotspur vs Manchester United FC (The Red Devils) | Page 11 | Vital Football

Tottenham Hotspur vs Manchester United FC (The Red Devils)

Our rivals trophy cabinets over the last to or three years tell a different story. When we are under pressure and the spotlight is upon us many of our 'world class' players tend to make errors time and time again. Today it was a case of poor finishing. To my mind 'winning' doesn't yet seem to be part of our DNA - like it is at United, Chelsea (as much as I hate to say that) and now City. I hope a cup might start to change our mentality.

or maybe it was another bad day at the office.

We battered them second half , no issue with creativity, that's the hard part. Our finishing was just not clinical enough and De Gea was resolute.

We battered them second half , no issue with creativity, that's the hard part. Our finishing was just not clinical enough and De Gea was resolute.

My point exactly. I have no issue with the endeavour or creativity we put in today. Its the X factor which seems to be consistently lacking amongst our players. Hence finishing not being clinical when it needs to be and goalkeepers and defenders playing for United upping their game when its required Time will tell if this 'group' has what it takes to become winners of the big trophy.

Just seen this on twitter

Trippier created 5 chances for United from directly passing to their players.

5 fucking chances for the opposition.

Pochettino asked by @AlasdairGold about the possibility of Vincent Janssen's future involvement: "He is not in my plans."

A must win if a true marker is to be laid... nuff said! :please:

Yes im answering myself Hitting

Son and Ali were not in it tonight and they cost us big time. The finishing generally was abismal and made the Utd keeper look world class when in truth he wasn't even tested.

Top four must be the target now but the attitude of some tonight needs to be put firmly behind them.

I hope it's a metatarsal. They heal and don't inhibit performance.

I tore my Calcaneo fibular ligament and anterior ( right ankle ) two years ago and I still have issues with it now. Lost a couple of yards of pace. Not as agile.

Breaks tend to be easier for recovery. Having said that I had a double fracture in my Tibia left leg and I still have issues. :shrug:

I tore my Calcaneo fibular ligament and anterior ( right ankle ) two years ago and I still have issues with it now. Lost a couple of yards of pace. Not as agile.

Breaks tend to be easier for recovery. Having said that I had a double fracture in my Tibia left leg and I still have issues. :shrug:

Damn sorry mate. As for Kane the way we have abused him it was inevitable.

Gotta add the number of times they dribble pass him with ease too
Sorry my language but it is because of this fucking passing back or across that has to stop not against Tripper only but for the whole back four and CM especially Winks. This was waiting to happen and other teams are aware of it one misplaced pass is only what is needed to concede a goal

Last edited: