The Andre Green Thread | Page 3 | Vital Football

The Andre Green Thread

Well this is glorious news in my ever so humble opinion. Despite being linked to Premiership clubs, one player doesn't think the grass is always greener.

<br><br><a href ="http://www.vitalfootball.co.uk/router.asp?7524564">Click here to read the article</a><br><br>

Agreed Fulford... think if he can stay fit and get a run, he will be a wonderful player.

Good Lad and with Albert and Snodgrass the wrong side of 30 he'll be in the side next season regardless I think

I think he's a ready made replacement for Uncle in the long run and certainly has the years and potential to exceed him. The thing for me is he gets into positions to score quiet often just needs to work on his heading and finishing.

I have yet to see the excitement over Green. But then i didnt see anything with Albrighton and i have just watched Albrighton play very very well against Chelsea today so wont be writing Green off in a hurry.

Sounds to me like he needs coaching, something that our previous "coaching staff" obviously weren't interested in. The constant injuries haven't helped either, he played and scored in the football league trophy last week so hopefully he can have a good second half of the season.

Not sure the coaching can be blamed for Green, he was coming along nicely until the injuries. Every time he started to get a few games under his belt he'd pick up another one. Hopefully he can see the season out at Pompey without picking any more up. The continuous injuries may be more to do with the recovery he has been getting after games.

At least he wouldn't be costing us £70k a week like Bolasie.

I said on the match thread I'd sent Bolasie back and bring back Green. Green isn't the finished article but he's ours, only 20 and not going to cost 70k a week.

Has Green actually done anything at Pompey? His stats aren’t great, they lost today and he was subbed. Plus he’s injured half the season.

Not looking good for my bold prediction on page 1 :surrender: