The Andre Green Thread | Page 10 | Vital Football

The Andre Green Thread

Even though I think he's completely useless I find it amazing that it's taken him 6 months to find a club, in a world where Kienan Davis keeps getting contracts.

As with Davis I ultimately feel he'll end up in league 1 but good luck to him

Good luck to him. Surprised he’s been out of contract for six months. He’s useful in the Championship as a squad player if nothing else hopefully he can start to develop like we hoped he would a few years ago

Good championship player. No doubt he will have a solid if unremarkable career in the second tier like many of our recent graduates have. He'll have Barry Bannan's left foot feeding him through, Villa can keep SWFC up this season. Good luck to him!

Another one I couldn’t see what others were seeing. Another winger that runs fast but invariably no end product. Another one over hyped too early.

Good luck to him though.

Next.

Another one who did not quite make the required standard in his time with us. However he seems genuine and always appeared to do his best. Good luck Andre.

Good championship player. No doubt he will have a solid if unremarkable career in the second tier like many of our recent graduates have. He'll have Barry Bannan's left foot feeding him through, Villa can keep SWFC up this season. Good luck to him!

Not sure a career in the championship is unremarkable to be fair!!!

I am with Deano in that I never saw anything in Andre Green. The occasional good hit flattered to deceive.

I am not with you on Keinan though, who I have always seen as a really promising option going forward.

What seems clear is that whatever promise was seen in Andre Green, he did not do enough to fulfill that promise at either Portsmouth, Charlton or PNE. Hopefully for Andre, he will do better at Sheff Wednesday, but a PL player he is not . With Keinan, it remains to be seen.

Phew I looked at the top picture and thought how the fuck do them two blue obviously seats look like hair extensions then I scrolled down :slap::ROFLMAO:

Ha, yes! It was a bit dark in my room, no glasses on and I thought he'd gone mad with silly hair!!!!!!!!1