Match Thread; Pulisball Vs Forest, sponsored by fine lines | Page 6 | Vital Football

Match Thread; Pulisball Vs Forest, sponsored by fine lines

Like this?

"Ponderous and shit. We are relying on moments of magic from expensive players and unless we start scoring more team goals we'll start getting long runs of bad results".

Or this?

"We are so slow it is unbelievable"

Or this?

"Quite simply not good enough"

Or this?

"utter disgrace"

Or this?

"Whole team not good enough"

Or this?

"We must be the slowest team in the whole league"

Or this?

"absolutely dreadful"

(y)

There are a handful of posters who would have been on here at 5pm tonight had we lost. Think we'll be waiting a while for their appearance tonight...

Like this?

"Ponderous and shit. We are relying on moments of magic from expensive players and unless we start scoring more team goals we'll start getting long runs of bad results".

Or this?

"We are so slow it is unbelievable"

Or this?

"Quite simply not good enough"

Or this?

"utter disgrace"

Or this?

"Whole team not good enough"

Or this?

"We must be the slowest team in the whole league"

Or this?

"absolutely dreadful"
Absolute dickhead.

I call it as I see it ******. At least I share an opinion rather than holding back so I can pretend I was right later.

Wednesday was poor.

Today we were everything we weren't on Wednesday.

Maybe find my comments at the beginning of this thread and accept they were correct?

Otherwise, stick to making libellous comments about our owner, which is more your level

As per my previous post when the team sheet was announced I was wrong in my opinion that AK had put out a team for negativity.
The whole team apart from Fox deserves the plaudits.
Well done to the team and AK for getting it spot on.
I must give myself 100 lines "I must stop being negative".
I`ll start on that now.

As per my previous post when the team sheet was announced I was wrong in my opinion that AK had put out a team for negativity.
The whole team apart from Fox deserves the plaudits.
Well done to the team and AK for getting it spot on.
I must give myself 100 lines "I must stop being negative".
I`ll start on that now.

No need for that.

Hopefully we have just seen an example of what Karanka is aiming for when he picks those players.

It's a fair comment that it hasn't always worked previously. Certainly not on Wednesday or against rougher sides like Milwall or Rotherham. We still have questions to answer on those kinds of games

Didn't clock that they were all your comments Pope :rotfl:
He's done this before.

Problem is, I'll stand by everything I said about Wednesday's game.

But I'll also support the manager

He has fuck all to say other than stirring arguments and then blaming them on anyone but himself.

Besides, he's sore because he has been proved wrong so many times this season. Osborn as a left back, his criticism of Lolley, his insinuation that Grabban was a waste of money, his veneration of McKay who is exactly the same for Swansea as he was for us- 6.49 rating and no longer playing every game

Here's your match thread. Its content is commensurate with how much I could be arsed to do a proper write up on a day I'm feeling ill and have my MOT test

Hope you're feeling better Pope.

I had a feeling we'd get a result just because that's how things go in this league. Interested to watch the game tomorrow, looked a great day for those who went ?

No need for that.

Hopefully we have just seen an example of what Karanka is aiming for when he picks those players.

It's a fair comment that it hasn't always worked previously. Certainly not on Wednesday or against rougher sides like Milwall or Rotherham. We still have questions to answer on those kinds of games

I`ll amend my 100 lines to giving myself a good slap around the head instead, it will better on my wrist action. Writing I mean not the other thing. lol.

Much as I criticised AK on Weds for getting so much wrong I must applaud him today for getting so much correct. That was probably the best performance of the season. Other games have had 20or 30 mins but we were consistent throughout. Now need to be consistently, consistently good.

Apart from the red..which I have no sympathy for as diving/kicking ball away is pretty childish shit, we sounded much more at the races than millwall(god knows what happened Wednesday)

Does anyone know what is happening regards Jacob and tachtsides

As awful as weds was, this was the opposite.
Pants seems to have rehabbed.
The ref still seem to be against us.
Maybe with Robinson banned, if Dawson is ok we could try out 3-5-2 which I still feel would be the best for the make up of our squad!