Match Thread; Pulisball Vs Forest, sponsored by fine lines | Vital Football

Match Thread; Pulisball Vs Forest, sponsored by fine lines

Pope John XXIII

Vital Football Legend
Here's your match thread. Its content is commensurate with how much I could be arsed to do a proper write up on a day I'm feeling ill and have my MOT test

I wouldn’t be so sure. We will probably loose but narrowly is my bet. I’ll be interested in the team as I think Dawson needs to come in for hef who has been poor and I wouldn’t be adverse to playing Grabban in no10 with Murphy up top too. Spudani on the nbench

I think it will be a struggle and will probably result in a new rear tyre and brake pads being replaced.

I wouldn’t be so sure. We will probably loose but narrowly is my bet. I’ll be interested in the team as I think Dawson needs to come in for hef who has been poor and I wouldn’t be adverse to playing Grabban in no10 with Murphy up top too. Spudani on the nbench

My assumption was that Dawson was being held back for this game. Both games really needed his heading ability, but I would have assumed we could get through Milwall with Hefele. Unfortunately that wasn't correct.

I will be disappointed if Dawson isn't playing and the selection the other night wasn't tactical.

As I suspected, for all the bitching about not picking Dawson on wednesday- he starts today

Pantillimon, Darikwa, Dawson, Fox, Robinson, Colback, Watson, Dias, Carvalho, Lolley, Murphy

Get ready for people to lose their shit about Watson playing

How many times do we have to pair Watson and Colback for AK to realise they are SHITE together ? It does NOT work !
Very disappointing.
AK is starting to wind me up a bit now .
I'll be amazed if we managed to get a draw now.

I just don’t get Karanka sometimes

Janko has been solid so he switches to darikwa

He puts the Weasley boys in the middle which means slow as shit from us

And where in flying fuckland are tachsides and Jacob?

As I suspected, for all the bitching about not picking Dawson on wednesday- he starts today

Pantillimon, Darikwa, Dawson, Fox, Robinson, Colback, Watson, Dias, Carvalho, Lolley, Murphy

Get ready for people to lose their shit about Watson playing

Are you telling me you don't think he should have been played against Millwall? He should have been in for both games. But especially the Millwall one. If he'd started that game we would have had three points.

I wonder when we'll see Tachtsidis and Yacob? Shame Soudani is still injured, I thought he would be useful to throw in today.

Gestede to come on and score with a header and a comfortable Boro win I reckon. Watson should not play with Colback as a pair, still not convinced by Aitor's tactics at all.

Are you telling me you don't think he should have been played against Millwall? He should have been in for both games. But especially the Millwall one. If he'd started that game we would have had three points.
Can Dawson manage both games with only two days in between?

Do you know that he can? Have you been on the tarinjng ground with them this week?

How can you quantify that Dawson's presence would have prevented Pantillimon's appalling error? And he was on for their equaliser.