Milwall match thread sponsored by better late than never | Page 3 | Vital Football

Milwall match thread sponsored by better late than never

2 free at the back post, why have we gone to total shite last 15 minutes pants has been just that 2nd half.

Another 2 points dropped and a poor, poor performance.

Make no mistake, that gift from Pants changed the entire game and he was shocking all night. He's 6'8 and can't catch or punch a single thing in the air?! Drop him

Well that's disappointing 2 up and threw it away, we needed to just keep the ball they purely lump it as soon as they have it and we panicked every time. Pants needs a proper talking to or steel should get a crack, that was his fault we ended up under pressure at the end.

Quite simply not good enough.

We were fucking awful from start to finish. Being 2-0 up was ridiculous to a certain extent.

We are so slow it is unbelievable.

We have players passing back when a player is free sideways to push on.

We have forward players AWOL.

We take an age to take a throw in even when we aren't winning.

Ponderous and shit. We are relying on moments of magic from expensive players and unless we start scoring more team goals we'll start getting long runs of bad results.

Hefele and Pants were an utter disgrace tonight. Didnt look like they had a clue what they were doing.

Last edited:
Another poor performance nd mor points dropped. Millwall deserved their draw nd if they won they wouldn't have stolen anything..we had only two shots on goal in the whole game nd we scored...but coukdnt hold the lead even with three central defenders.Panti at fault for the first goal...he keeps repeating the same drill, doesnt have a clue what to do with the ball...nd to make it worse his timing was crap. The Grabs works hard as he can but he rarely get a decent ball nd one comes he gets caught cold....sorry to day but the issues with the defence r still there...no matter who we play...third game on tbe troth thst we conceed 2 goals...nd when we r ahead...before we struggled to score...now we dont know what is a clean sheet. Goal apart tge Carv was poor again...he should have been subbed nd not Ozzy...his 13 mil price tag is keeping him playing...if teams playing this type of football against us...the gezzers might their bags nd go home...they dont stand a chance..Janko was good in the first half poor in the second so was Robinson...second goal was his fault..he lost his player...had a warning earlier but nit learnt from the mistake...Gueddy work hard today one of tge few that deserve some credit apart from Lolley...we had the chance to go 5th nd we blew it...we need to get something from the Boro game or what looked like a good post break series of games might turn up a not so good...

That was excruciating from start to finish.

Pants is crap never makes a decent save.

Fullbacks can't push forward.

They dominated us aerially again teams know any ball into our box and we are in trouble. Hefele cannot pass a ball forward.

Carvalho a passenger . Osborn blown off the ball constantly.

Can't go into games against teams like millwall with expecting small players to hold the ball up top. We got what we deserved only 1 long range shot first half . We didn't trouble them at all. Shocking tactics.

Pants cost us that game.
Was he pissed ?
He looked shaky right from the off.
Officials were dreadful as well.
I had a fiver on the draw at 20/1 when it was 2-0 as i could see it coming.
Millwalls football is literally painful to watch .
Everything just launched into the box.
Unfortunately we couldn't cope with it.
Very frustrating.
I'm sat in my rising damp room with only 2 cans as well.

I'll give praise where it's do...but we were lost of ideas..skill and team work tonight...two shots at home...pathetic .....but now someone will say ..those two went in....they had 20 shots...what if they'd gone in...glass half full and stays that way..pissed off totally pissed off ..