Milwall match thread sponsored by better late than never | Vital Football

Milwall match thread sponsored by better late than never

radfordinlondon

Vital Football Legend
Well we are.getting battered in head tennis but fortunately this is a football game and we r 1-0 to the good.

Could someone tell those South London scum that football is played on the fooking floor

Another not pretty game...teams know how to play against us now nd only through the individual quality of certain players that we can get away with it. Carv is a passenger nd will always be in games like this, we r not even breaking fast when we win the ball at tge back!! Nd pls stop crossinf in the box when all the Millwall giants r in there. Our game has to be shots from outside the box nd hope for any re bounds or liw crosses infront of Grabban, but these must come early when tgere is a gap between the penalty box nd the goal line. If i was AK i would play their game , swap the Carv with Murphy nd tell him nd Grabs to stay close nd give some trouble to their defenders... the midfield is what it is, not much options there...but tell the back four to move a couple of meters further forward nd try to catch Millwall offside..

They have been pounding it in we've done okish but they keep it up we will come unstuck, good goal by lolley though he's been looking like he's found his mojo.

My major gripe is Pantilimon and his decision making...punching when he can catch and taking an ice age to distribute

Most excitement we've had all night this. Millwall know how to play against us and we have been quite shocking really, very pedestrian, losing battles, and I expect more from the 13m man. Pants needs to start commanding his area, he's not exactly short is he!

Delighted to be 1-0 up in an ugly, boring game.