Tottenham Hotspur vs. Liverpool FC | Page 7 | Vital Football

Tottenham Hotspur vs. Liverpool FC

Disagree here, the funds were there, he chose not to spend them because, apparently, there is not a player out there who can improve our squad.

You say the funds were there but how much are we talking. Seems to me that we didnt have much. Lucky we didnt waste it on grealish

Disagree here, the funds were there, he chose not to spend them because, apparently, there is not a player out there who can improve our squad.

Depend what the "funds" were

But get your point.

You say the funds were there but how much are we talking. Seems to me that we didnt have much. Lucky we didnt waste it on grealish

I'd have Grealish on the pitch today in a heartbeat.

And we had funds for at least a couple of players, I don't but that crap. There are good players out there.

That is laughable. There are loads of players better the Eric Dier in midfield, he is a fucking center half who has wasted two years that should have been spent on learning to read the game and anticipate trouble and cut mistakes. He has done his own career because Southgate dont rate him and if any of Skip Amos or Booth get near the first team they will embarass him.

I'd have Grealish on the pitch today in a heartbeat.

And we had funds for at least a couple of players, I don't but that crap. There are good players out there.

There is but it seems we focused so much on grealish that we didnt bother looking at anyone else. Makes me think that we were heavily relying on selling rose and alder before we starting spending.

That's a tad unfair. As abysmal as we were we still produced one decent effort to their two, so where 2-1 doesn't tell the full story a 5 goal drubbing would be even less accurate in my view. Clearly Liverpool deserved to win but we had clear opportunities ourselves.

I am taking at the irony previously when people claimed that Kane kept carring us and we should worry about that. Now Kane cant even carry himself, and we should b even more worried.

Depend what the "funds" were

But get your point.

The funds are paying wages for a bloated squad which Poch bought us. We have 3 senior keepers, 3 strikers, 3 RBs, 6 AMs and 1 Moussa freaking Sissoko.

That's a tad unfair. As abysmal as we were we still produced one decent effort to their two, so where 2-1 doesn't tell the full story a 5 goal drubbing would be even less accurate in my view. Clearly Liverpool deserved to win but we had clear opportunities ourselves.
Best is let Yid watch the match and decide for himself. My verdict is we were so so poor that i hardly hv any energy defending them. If Salah was the Salah of last season...hmmm...i dare not imagine

Son and lamela will improve our play going forward but harry is not playing well. Would drop him and have son, lamela and lucas for one game interchanging.

We need Lamela in midfield with Eriksen as they are the only 2 in the squad who can complete a pass.

When you look at the range of passing of say Nabil Bentaleb and compare him to Dier you just shudder. He is the first player I'd sell. He don't want to provide CB cover then fuck him. We can seriously up grade him. I wish we'd taken the money of Jose. Kane has to go Lamela and son in a three with Moura winks needs game time as does Victor. But surely Amos deserves a go at DM even if the fans want the more exciting Skipp

Best is let Yid watch the match and decide for himself. My verdict is we were so so poor that i hardly hv any energy defending them. If Salah was the Salah of last season...hmmm...i dare not imagine
We couldn't even get the basics right. Our passing was sloppy & the players looked half a yard of the pace. Even still we produced a handful of good chances that on another day we may well have scored. No disguising the fact we didn't deserve a thing after such a disappointing performance.

The only pass Eriksen can complete most of the time is back to the guy who pass to him. :-)

Our playing style causes that. Our players tend to come to receive passes moving towards the passer - i.e with the back to goal. Contrast this with Liverpool players who always pass/receive whilst moving/facing forward.

Our players though are passing the ball poorly, most of the passes have no weight behind them, and by the time the ball reaches a player - so does his defender.