Tottenham Hotspur vs. Liverpool FC | Vital Football

Tottenham Hotspur vs. Liverpool FC

Just hope we have a stronger bench this time around. We've had a GK, 3 defenders, 2 centre mids and Llorente last time I looked.

We need Eriksen, Dele, Moura, Son and Lamela able to share 90 mins between them. Ditto with Winks, Dembele, Wanyama and Dier. That's when the manager can start to drive competition for places.

3-0 Liverpool

They will dominate our midfield and we have too many out of form players

Title challenge over.

If we go into this unafraid to make some changes, then I think we have a chance...if not we will get pounded.

By changes I mean:

-Start Winks at AM to drive our attack with Erickson and Son in front of him and Moura up top.
-Lamella on as a impact sub, and Harry on late only if needed or warranted
-Hmmm the DM position...honestly not too thrilled with Dembele, Wanyama, or Dier at the moment. Should we shake things up and start one of our young dudes or how about Sanchez at DM...has that been done? (Bottom line that position is a serious damn weakness and we need to figure it out)
-Start a back 4 FFS!!!!

**Cross our fingers and hope to shit we play solid

3-0 Liverpool

They will dominate our midfield and we have too many out of form players

Title challenge over.

They usually dominate us when we have in form players and now they have strengthened again by adding Keita. It is going to be tough. I keep hearing positive things about Lamela, time for him to back it up.

Liverpool are a handful in attack so a strong defence and MF is needed at least for the first half and probably into the second. Or we could go all out and fight fire with fire and outscore them.Who do we trust more...our defence or attack ?

Depends if Poch has a plan to maximise the strengths of the players we have and neutralise Liverpool’s pressing game and pace up front and down the wings. We have to improve our performance to compete in this game and a draw would be a good result for us at the moment.

Spurs 2-0
Wipe that stupid smile off of Klopps face and that smug look off of salads face.
This needs to our time to prove that we have learnt from the Watford debacle when we believed in our own hype and played like we were a collective Billy Big Bollocks outfit .
I like USAF s attitude , get out there and "hope to shit we play solid " ha ha. Love it

Lloris, Trippier, Toby, Jan, Davies, Dier, Dembele, Eriksen, Lamela, Moura, Kane

Winks, Son and Dele to call upon as well. We need to be more solid for this or they will take us apart.

I'd reluctantly take a draw.

Dembele can dominate anyone on his day, but to have a chance of it being his day, he needs someone strong next to him....don't suppose Vic is ready for this yet, so it has to be WInksy or Dier - players that can and do get stuck in and will allow Dembele to get forward. I have mixed fellings about Harry starting and would be happy either way. To have him and Son ready to come on at some point wouldn't be too shabby. They are gonna be wary of us, as we will them......but we gotta go for it. A close 2-1 win is where my brain is.....

Spurs 2-0
Wipe that stupid smile off of Klopps face and that smug look off of salads face.
This needs to our time to prove that we have learnt from the Watford debacle when we believed in our own hype and played like we were a collective Billy Big Bollocks outfit .
I like USAF s attitude , get out there and "hope to shit we play solid " ha ha. Love it

Thanks Wanderer! Our trend is to generally play better against the better sides...it doesn't always mean we get the result...though on the flip side we generally play down to lesser opponents.

I do "hope to shit we play solid" every week, so this time is the same as any other.

This match WILL show us exactly where we stand...not only how far we are off the pace...but the overall mindset of our team.

I am not confident, but I naffing hate Liverpool and Klopps really naffing fake ass smile with those big naffing fake teeth.

Fuck it

4-1 Spurs

Go big or go home damnit! I don't give a shit who scores, hell Davies gets all 4 for all I care, just get the damn job done. Whoever is donning our damn colors on the pitch better flipping bring it or get the shit off the pitch.

Ok rant over, love you guys

COYS!!!!

Liverpool to win by 2 clear goals at least, I just hope it doesn't become embarrassing.

The difference between the 2 teams/squads since we battered them last season is obvious, one has gone forwards and the other has stagnated and begun to go backwards.

Liverpool to win by 2 clear goals at least, I just hope it doesn't become embarrassing.

The difference between the 2 teams/squads since we battered them last season is obvious, one has gone forwards and the other has stagnated and begun to go backwards.

Toby, Moura and Lamela available is a bonus on last season, Tripps performing and Rose fit are bonuses. Winks back also. These are all positives against last season. Poch just needs to manage them better.

Toby, Moura and Lamela available is a bonus on last season, Tripps performing and Rose fit are bonuses. Winks back also. These are all positives against last season. Poch just needs to manage them better.

Toby started the game, Rose was on the bench.

Stagant and Stale.

Fergie said years ago that if you didn't freshen things up, you went backwards.