Manchester United FC vs. Tottenham Hotspur | Page 16 | Vital Football

Manchester United FC vs. Tottenham Hotspur

Muttley that neurolizer idea would be great, I could definitely use a blast of it as I find it impossible to limit my memory of events to just the last three years. lol

Now I've loved watching us over the past three seasons, don't get me wrong, but that two decade stretch where our record against Arse, Utd, Liverpool and Chelsea was nothing short of disgraceful and is not easily forgotten ... for me at least, if the rest of you can manage that, then fair play.

This geezer is deluded! Ha ha

Brilliant win tonight, the largest in my lifetime at their place. Sure, the game went our way in the 2nd half but God damn it feels great to smash them at their place.

Was surrounded by Liverpool and Utd fans tonight and all of them were bitching about how little we got Lucas for.

Roll on Watford

How stupid does that comment look now.

Top if you follow the match threads they follow a similar pattern almost every game.

First half: bitch about our performance, if we go one down it was written in the stars and we are shit and it gets hysterical. If we go one up we were lucky.

Half time: He's shit, he's asleep, he should never wear the shirt again. Poch will naff up the subs at 70 minutes.

2nd Half: Oh look we've tied it up. We were lucky they're killing us. Oh we're ahead. Won't last. Oh look, they can't catch us, well they're having a shit day.

38 games later we finish 2nd.

Just got back and saw the scoreline!!!! Glad to see we came out firing in the second half. Credit to MP for kicking our players in the ass at HT, because they needed it.

Yes Top called me out for calling Kane a liability in the first half...but to be fair he has been a bit sluggish this season so far...but like I said good players show up when you need them most and he did, so all credit to him! Kane is simply one of the best in the world.

Lucas...what can you say...wow.

And like many others...Toby again reminded us just how good he is...now pull your damn checkbook out and pay him!!!

Top if you follow the match threads they follow a similar pattern almost every game.

First half: bitch about our performance, if we go one down it was written in the stars and we are shit and it gets hysterical. If we go one up we were lucky.

Half time: He's shit, he's asleep, he should never wear the shirt again. Poch will naff up the subs at 70 minutes.

2nd Half: Oh look we've tied it up. We were lucky they're killing us. Oh we're ahead. Won't last. Oh look, they can't catch us, well they're having a shit day.

38 games later we finish 2nd.

80 and it sucks not being able to watch the game due to work. I was feeding off you guys. It sure did look dire in the first half!!! But we responded like good teams respond and that MATTERS!!!!

80 and it sucks not being able to watch the game due to work. I was feeding off you guys. It sure did look dire in the first half!!! But we responded like good teams respond and that MATTERS!!!!

2nd half was amazing. Watch it if you can. :thumbup:

Moura 9/10
Toby 9/10
Vert 8/10
Loris 8/10
Moose 7/10
Tripps 7/10
Kane 7/10

Deli 6/10
Christ 6/10
Eric D 6/10
Rose 5/10

and we won 3-0 because of 7 players playing well...

Moura 9/10
Toby 9/10
Vert 8/10
Loris 8/10
Moose 7/10
Tripps 7/10
Kane 7/10

Deli 6/10
Christ 6/10
Eric D 6/10
Rose 5/10

I pretty much agree with your assessment, I would probably have given Dier a 7 for his first half performance. He got through a lot of work.

Moura 9/10
Toby 9/10
Vert 8/10
Loris 8/10
Moose 7/10
Tripps 7/10
Kane 7/10

Deli 6/10
Christ 6/10
Eric D 6/10
Rose 5/10

And 7 on theirs playing badly.

Poch has always been good at in game management, we consistently do better in the 2nd half. Even more so now he has a stronger bench!

Lucas Moura is so far looking exactly like the player we hoped we'd signed. Imagine if he does a Salah!

Lucas had a tough first season getting fit and adjusting to the prem and our way of playing. I applaud those on here who stuck by him , I was not one of them and had my doubts.

We have Son and Lamela pushing him for a place, Winks close to coming back, Rose, Toby and Dembele still with us after rumours of departure.

Its early days but my poll vote for where we will finish this season ( 5 th ) is looking pathetic and pessimistic. I am embarrassed.

We did it right! Pochettino did his bit, it destroyed the opposition. If everyone score that had a chance, like someone said, could have been 6-0. What a nice feeling, winning such a game. I thought Danny was great by the way.

Fantastic result from Poch and the lads. Time zone did not allow me to watch it. Seems we struggle to play high intensity for both halves. So happy for Lucas, Kane and all the players who contributed. Could be a bigger result than just a 0-3 win. Jose lost confidence in himself now. Not sure we should be patting ourselves on the back for not spending, as this will surely come back to haunt us given our usual injuries throughout the season.
Is Ben Davies injured? Did Poch take off Tripps for Serge?
Best start to a season for a long time.
COYS COYS COYS

I definitely misjudged Moura's pace, he moves a lot faster than I remember seeing him both last season and at PSG.

Really happy for him, seems like a down to earth guy.

It's got manure 0 mighty Spurs 2 written all over this one .
Nine out of nine COYS
I've gone right off bloody Lucas Moura , selfish sod proper buggered up my prediction .
What a wonderful night . I just passed 80 at the the bar up here in heaven . He was well ensconced with a large gold watch on ice . Recognised him from his photo although it must have been taken a fair few years ago !
All Sky could talk about was how poor the Mancs were ,went on and bloody on about it . Maureen was talking absolute bollocks about how proud he was about the crowd applauding after the game !
Then ,later on , he lost it and stormed out of the press conference .
Thought we were incredible second half after a few wobbles in the first . Rose obviously a bit rusty , Eriksen looked a bit lost , Dembo owned Pogba again , Dier played very well . Toby and Verts regaining their partnership .
Liked the fact we could bring on two quality full backs late on when they were needed .
Still on a high ,not sure when I will be down . Going to find 80 and buy him another one :clap::clap:

Wonder how the Mancs feel about not getting Toby now?

Their fans were all over the place saying he's not that good, he's too old, too injury prone, not woeth anything over 40...

Clowns.

So were ours.

Almost driving him to United.