Manchester United FC vs. Tottenham Hotspur | Page 15 | Vital Football

Manchester United FC vs. Tottenham Hotspur

Thankful that Lukaku didn't score at the crucial moments especially the moment just after Kane scored and Dembo dribble ball right to him in our penalty area.

Great second half especially after the first half performance...What a threat Lucas poses when he can get the service he needs. Well done to Poch and all the lads but there are still areas for improvement...like passing and anticipation...but hey we don't see days like this very often so just well done everyone.......that ref was pretty awful.

Great second half especially after the first half performance...What a threat Lucas poses when he can get the service he needs. Well done to Poch and all the lads but there are still areas for improvement...like passing and anticipation...but hey we don't see days like this very often so just well done everyone.......that ref was pretty awful.
We really pushed our luck in the first half. And I meant really. Incredible that Lukaku didn't score but fortune favours the brave, we came back and found them out.

Again

People wanted to sell Toby. Actual spurs fans

We had to battle first half and wear them down. We should have had a pen and missed some chances and still scored 3 superb goals. Great team effort. Although Rose was rusty he showed spirit. Toby awesome.

We had to battle first half and wear them down. We should have had a pen and missed some chances and still scored 3 superb goals. Great team effort. Although Rose was rusty he showed spirit. Toby awesome.

No Mr. Grumpy then Nick...I guess you will offer to do the ironing now?

What a game. We we’re amazing. Moura is going to be a fantastic player. Meet the new improved Lennon! City left us an opening and we took it. Moura is going to be the player we badly needed. That pace and persistence is going to play havoc with defences. But where was Eriksen? If we have all our players on top form we can beat the best. I’m really upbeat. Bring on Watford. They are on good form they’re no slouches. We can continue where Man City couldn’t. COME ON YOU SPURS.

Wonder how the Mancs feel about not getting Toby now?

Their fans were all over the place saying he's not that good, he's too old, too injury prone, not woeth anything over 40...

Clowns.

It would have been nice for the penalty to be given and for Kane to have headed a second, like he should have. He’s coming back though. A good August.

He was a threat last season with his pace, he's now showing the threat with the composure needed to finish. We've needed a player like him since the departure of Bale.

So was that our strongest 11? Not sure about Danny though.

Smashing them 3-0 is fantastic but I’m most encouraged by Poch’s flexibility to change things up and swallowing some pride and playing players despite their “lack of commitment”.

We showed maturity and showed what we can do when we have a forward with pace. Can’t see Lucas not starting anymore.

There is no chance for any of the midfield guys to be in the game for any prolonged period because every time we had the ball, we tried for the quick hopeful release. It seemed that Poch had set them up with the 'inferior' mentality that we just defend and if have the ball, try a hopeful long pass to Kane or Moura.
How stupid does that comment look now.

5 minutes more of this in the second half TOPS....if I were MP I would make immediate changes.

Amos in
Winks in

Dembele out?

And sorry guys...Kane is liability if he is looking how he has been. (simply slow) Maybe move....???...shit forgot we really don't have another striker worth a shit!!!!
Kane a liability, really!