The Bury game | Page 8 | Vital Football

The Bury game

Karanka will have to change things up a bit systemwise .no matter the opposition or starting 11 we find it hard to score.. Least we kept up the winning momentum

Karanka will have to change things up a bit systemwise .no matter the opposition or starting 11 we find it hard to score.. Least we kept up the winning momentum

Looked better with a back 3 - but, as I said much needed minutes for Hefele & Byram who not only joined late but they started their own pre-season's a week later!

Played an hour with 10 men against a resolute defence and didnt lose. There is credit there. Need to be better at set pieces.

Certainly showed some resolve, in what was always a banana skin fixture that started badly & then got worse after 33 mins!

Understandably disjointed due to the changes made and integrating the new arrivals after just a few days training - but, as you say - we got the win and they deserve credit for that.

KING BILL would be crucified if he’d sacked off so many young playerz & expected the cheque book to be open for so long. Especially if the playerz had been so consistently his own signings, that’s a FACT as well.

That was disgraceful now granted we were down to 10 men for a great deal of the game but Krankz expecting to just spend his way out of the league as we draw 1-1 on our way to promotion with 80% of possession being our centre halves passing between themselves needs to be questioned.

Also name someone who played better than Cashz. Then start with your usual necroing Fred’s to stir up arguments from years ago...

KING BILL would be crucified if he’d sacked off so many young playerz & expected the cheque book to be open for so long. Especially if the playerz had been so consistently his own signings, that’s a FACT as well.

That was disgraceful now granted we were down to 10 men for a great deal of the game but Krankz expecting to just spend his way out of the league as we draw 1-1 on our way to promotion with 80% of possession being our centre halves passing between themselves needs to be questioned.

Also name someone who played better than Cashz. Then start with your usual necroing Fred’s to stir up arguments from years ago...

Have you been on the sauce?

Let's face it - NFFC are playing catch up, having sold the prized assets for the last 4-5 seasons and thereby needed to repair the damage caused by the previous regime and the squads assembled under FFP restrictions, from the reject & bargain bucket bins!

I would not be shocked if we did get another striker in.

That Walker at Mansfield just got 3, decent pace, decent pedigree but I’m sure someone on 5 times the wages would be better & set a much better example to the kids in our academy after all spend, spend is the way to build for the future.

Have you been on the sauce?

Let's face it - NFFC are playing catch up, having sold the prized assets for the last 4-5 seasons and thereby needed to repair the damage caused by the previous regime and the squads assembled under FFP restrictions, from the reject & bargain bucket bins!

I did mention earlier than absolutely anyone about the previous regime only to be shouted down by morons who now never trusted him anyway....

Krankz isn’t right either I’m getting that in early again.

We have done good business in the summer but the expectation we are going to walk the league is ridiculous & I’d rather build from our young players who have proved themselves rather than this revolving door of players. It was also consistently thrown at King BILL that he didn’t give young players a chance.

We spent our record transfer fee on a player who is supposed to create lots of chances.

I am sure it will be better when he learns attackers' movements.