Match Thread: Big spending Forest Vs West Brom sponsored by bloody cricket | Page 3 | Vital Football

Match Thread: Big spending Forest Vs West Brom sponsored by bloody cricket

Well have fun tonight chaps, give the team a big shout for me. I've got two tickets in my pocket but I'm sat in A&E with my dad. Dozy sods broken his ankle an hour before we planned to set off.

Pantillimon, Osborn, Darikwa, Fig, Fox, Colback, Geddy, Dias, Carvalho, Lolley, Grabban.

Fine team, don't fancy that defence at all

Well have fun tonight chaps, give the team a big shout for me. I've got two tickets in my pocket but I'm sat in A&E with my dad. Dozy sods broken his ankle an hour before we planned to set off.

That still leaves plenty of time to make the match! ?

Strong team.

The defence is clearly the weak link on paper, especially with crosses. Lets hope they get enough support tonight.

Despite this, i predict our first clean sheet of the season.

COYR

Dawson got a knock then figs a solid replacement, Watson must be rested as well can't get 2 games in the legs this close together. What's the bench like?

Defence looks as good as we can hope for if we’re going to continue ignoring Robinson for Osborn.

can get some commentary hopefully? never a good time to break bones but unlky nevertheless to you both

Set pieces continue to be our panic button mode

We don’t look confident on them

Dias has got wheels

Darikwa 1st touch little heavy but looking better shape from us

Cracking ball from fox...awesome running off the ball to draw defence

Enjoyable to watch us spray it around