Tony Xia Thread | Page 87 | Vital Football

Tony Xia Thread

On paper a very good deal. The critical thing is that they have money and can put money in, immediately.

So that means cash flow crisis has gone away! As to FFP, I've never believed the issue is as big as it's been made out. Yep, as a Championship club we have to keep a tight rein on expenses, which IMHO is a good thing. But not to a point where we're flogging off everything of value.

So long as they can fund a £13m loss every year we'll still be better off than nearly all the clubs in the Championship.

Does this mean Grealish still has to go? Big question over it. Maybe he does, but we could leave that open until January if necessary.

As regards the owners, will reserve judgement, having been bitten yet again. Will be interesting who they get in as CEO.

Looks like promising developments.....finally the nightmare of the past two months...(and let's face it, it's been horrendous!) can hopefully be eased into the background and we can look forward to a season which may not be so long after all. I've also spent the past ten minutes googling NSWE, the title of the consortium buying a stake......couldn't find a bloody thing.......have just realised it's made up of the initials of Naseef Sawiris and Wes Edens! This summer has done nothing for my already diminishing brain cells....

Looks like promising developments.....finally the nightmare of the past two months...(and let's face it, it's been horrendous!) can hopefully be eased into the background and we can look forward to a season which may not be so long after all. I've also spent the past ten minutes googling NSWE, the title of the consortium buying a stake......couldn't find a bloody thing.......have just realised it's made up of the initials of Naseef Sawiris and Wes Edens! This summer has done nothing for my already diminishing brain cells....

https://www.forbes.com/profile/nassef-sawiris/#7b78a8e52456

https://www.forbes.com/lists/2007/10/07billionaires_Wesley-Edens_7QNN.html

yesssssssssssssssssss get in dont give a crap about owt else Villa Park still belongs to the club. We have a proper billionaire among our owners
and no 12 point deduction phewwwwwwwwwww . At least the shithead
managed to sell to someone with cash.

"A University of Chicago graduate, he donated $20 million to the school in 2015 to fund scholarships in his father's name for Egyptian students"

On paper a very good deal. The critical thing is that they have money and can put money in, immediately.

So that means cash flow crisis has gone away! As to FFP, I've never believed the issue is as big as it's been made out. Yep, as a Championship club we have to keep a tight rein on expenses, which IMHO is a good thing. But not to a point where we're flogging off everything of value.

So long as they can fund a £13m loss every year we'll still be better off than nearly all the clubs in the Championship.

Does this mean Grealish still has to go? Big question over it. Maybe he does, but we could leave that open until January if necessary.

As regards the owners, will reserve judgement, having been bitten yet again. Will be interesting who they get in as CEO.

Agree. At least these two have a checkable history and genuine wealth unlike the Dr.

Mittal who owned qpr was with 12billion, its all about running this frigging club properly in my view, if we can do what wolves did then fair play but to be able to keep all our better players and not have to sell to Stoke who we will compete against is great news.

Will freeze this one for now. We can re-open to get it back to the title, Xia later.

Takeover thread for takeover and new owner talk.

Think it is dude, cheers - just playing an idea in my head but couldn't remember (and got too many pages open already to check myself so was being lazy lol) when changes were announced, came into force.

Posting here, means I can reference tomorrow when I'm sober! lol

Appreciate mate, cheers.