The Summer transfers/rumours thread | Page 14 | Vital Football

The Summer transfers/rumours thread

I think it's a wait and see kind of deal until the EFL meeting next week.

Happy that Hutts is coming back and took a pay cut to do so, who knows maybe some others will see that and take his example (I highly doubt it, but I also highly doubted that Hutts would take a pay cut to come back in the first place)

From what I can gather the dressing room had a really good atmosphere last season, and that can influence players. It certainly influenced Hutts. I think it may influence others, such as Chester; he's established himself and could see out his career here, probably as captain. Could Stoke offer him the same?

I have been saying Boaz Myhill for two years now. Has been the obvious answer since Guzan left in my eyes.

He is now mid 30s so it would be short term but its a no brainer.

And i kind of agree with above. I wouldnt say give Bruce zerl money, but we have more than enough already to get promoyed, and the reason we werent this year is players bedding in took 3 months and it was too late

Note must stop reading click bate on the Brum mail latest shite Stephen Ireland FFS who writes this rubbish !!

Being linked with Steven Ireland of all people I see!! One of the worst, most unprofessional players I've ever seen at villa and one of the very few I've truly hated. Desperately hoping this is just media bullshit but as he's 31, injury prone and on massive money I'll be expecting him at bodymore in the next week or so.

How the feck has somebody managed to link us to Ireland - he hasn't played since he left us maybe bar a handful of times.