The Summer transfers/rumours thread | Page 15 | Vital Football

The Summer transfers/rumours thread

ffks Mike tell me its clickbait please. Geezer was rubbish first time round
when he wasnt injured
I haven't even seen the report, can I have a linky please.

I'm still trying to finish the piece I started writing when the Portugal Spain game started but I got thoroughly sidetracked PMSL

You just made me give the Mail and the Chronicle clickees for that :cry:

I call BS.

In other news Keinan Davis' potential is attracting top Premier League clubs (lean on vague unsourced report from Scotland) and it's believed Manchester City are willing to pay £10million just because they can.:guiness:

No slight on Davis there, was just the first youngster I thought of that could be capable of justifying that story in the next 3 years, so it's actually a compliment!

No more 30+ signings please unless they're called Ronaldo.
Sign players who are better than those we've got or are young players who are going to better than those we've got.
This Ireland thing has got to be a wind up.

I'd take David Unsworth again over Stephen Ireland

Things have changed since 1998 in B-town, maybe the Bull Ring will be the clincher for Mrs Unsworth this time?

For everyone that’s slates the fat bastard Unsworth, name me another undefeated villa player in the past 20 years? Thought not

Linked with a Wigan centre half this morning. Dan Burn. Can't see us signing any player for a fee to be honest. It's probably going to have to be loans and free agents.