The REALLY Interesting Thread - all new for 2018 | Page 96 | Vital Football

The REALLY Interesting Thread - all new for 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bloody busy day.

Junior Melon 1's team to coach this morning. 4-1 win. Back to back wins. Although today was against 10 players as they had one sent off after 15 mins. Unbelievably (or probably not nowadays) their player was sent off for racially abusing one of ours!. Under 15's ffs !!!!!.

Then home to sort out the fall out of the aforementioned football match and make things are reported my player is ok and his parents are aware. Then friends over for the afternoon/evening, they have just gone and the house tidied as the kids trashed it. I'm knackered.

Just another ordinary day then MD.

Mrs JPA: "Ok JPA Jr 2, you have a choice - finish this [Xbox] game then bed. Or, come down for some supper then bed. There isn't time for both."

JPA Jr 2 (quick as a flash - Mrs JPA had barely finished speaking): "Yes there is time, if you bring me my supper up here."

Hilarious. The boy is 8 years old. We are going to have a battle on our hands. Already he is demonstrating better quick thinking and negotiating skills than our Brexit mob or the orange-faced pussy grabber!

:rotfl: :clap:

That reminded me of when we went away when the 2 eldest sons KK's were both at home. 2nd son KK was 18 and eldest son KK was 22 11 years ago. We told them no parties. We knew the eldest wouldn't do it anyway.

Second son KK had a party. When we got back and found out, he said ''well I didn't have a party in the house-it was in the garden'' which was true! What could we say!!!

Well who would have thought, I went to Aldi yesterday and noted they had fence panel sprayers and spray, I have always thought "nahh I'll use the brush method" Well what a twat I have been, one gallon of juice and less than an hour and I was washing the brush and sprayer ready for a cup of tea.

Well happy, never going to be painting fence panels again EVER!

Morning Vital Massive.

I have deep cleaned the kitchen today, including sorting the cupboards and cleaning inside.

I prefer chocolate cake or lemon drizzle. I personally prefer a bit of both as I am Winnie The Pooh like that
therapeutic cleaning is definitely a thing

I've just issued notice on my tenants.

Got to admit I feel like a bit of a chunt. Wierd. It's my house, but I feel guilty about asking them to leave.

I authorised the heating to be reactvated last night.

Now, before JPA and SD chastise me , there was an ulterior motive. We had a new thermostat installed a couple of weeks ago when it was really warm so not been tested properly other than a quick off and on after fitting Wanted to check otherwise it will be the autumn before I know whether it's all fitted properly and working.

So there !.

I authorised the heating to be reactvated last night.

Now, before JPA and SD chastise me , there was an ulterior motive. We had a new thermostat installed a couple of weeks ago when it was really warm so not been tested properly other than a quick off and on after fitting Wanted to check otherwise it will be the autumn before I know whether it's all fitted properly and working.

So there !.

Very wise MD. I also authorised the heating to be turned on last night, mainly because I was perished.

Anyone got any experience of Air Source Heat Pumps?

Went to look at a showhome yesterday. It's an all electric estate. Very 1980's.

Heating and hot water is provider by something called an airsource heat pump which takes air from outside, heats it using electric and magic, and then heats the radiators and a hot water tank.

Supposedly cheaper than gas, but then i'm very sceptical about these things. new things like this tend to come and go and if they were any good they'd come and stay.

Status
Not open for further replies.