New Kit To Be Delivered In A Different Way | Vital Football

New Kit To Be Delivered In A Different Way

With this in mind then, when United, Arsenal, Spurs etc have multi million £ deals to supply their kits by Nike, Adidas et al are we losing out on possible guaranteed income?

Or on the other hand do we keep more of the sales £ as we don’t give % to the brand?

I’ve no idea but surely if it was such an easy and profitable method wouldn’t it already be commonplace.

Did they win a tender ? Anyone know if anyone else was in the running ?
Be interesting anyway and it's an innovative approach.
Look forward to having a unique kit rather than a template off adidas / Nike etc.
Pricing will be interesting

I’m not entirely sure kits and training clothing with the brand Luke 1977 will be big sellers in comparison to a known and proven sports manufacturer, no matter how well intentioned and ground breaking the deal may be.

These guys are building this club up bit by bit in an innovative and dynamic way and I think it's fantastic. For so many years a lack of vision and piss poor management from top to bottom is being put right. This Luke organ fella is top of his game and I'm chuffed he's here, really positive stuff a round. Can't wait to see the plans for the area. You know what even if we don't go up this year in the long term this club will progress and be successful in its own right.
Utv

Does that mean the noses or the stripeeys won't buy Luke fashion items any more?
Not that the tramps ever could

I read the whole article and feel none the wiser except for the fact that someone called Luke is a Villa fan and the players seem to know him.

If he can bring back the round badge, I'd be happy enough.

Well he should be in touch with the fans views on kit .

Interesting to see how this pans out commercially , I think shirts will sell whoever makes them to be honest.

I read the whole article and feel none the wiser except for the fact that someone called Luke is a Villa fan and the players seem to know him.

If he can bring back the round badge, I'd be happy enough.

ah yes, I wasn't sure if I'd mentioned he's a Villa fan or not. ;)

Managed to keep this to myself for weeks , which is a miracle.
Glad it's come out now .
Really don't get this fan boy stuff with brands , Nike Adidas etc must brainwash some of the younger generation .
Does it matter who makes it as long as its good stuff and it's Claret and Blue ffs

This could be a new Henson moment (which didn't turn out too badly if you ignore the relegation)
Original Henson kits now fetch north of £150 and have become iconic

The Henson kits were shite !. No badge !!!.

Anyway, I've no idea about this. It seems different so why not I suppose.

If the away kit is white then they will have my support