Match Thread: Cardiff Vs Forest, Sponsored by the children of Beelzebub | Page 8 | Vital Football

Match Thread: Cardiff Vs Forest, Sponsored by the children of Beelzebub

I have a soft spot for Burton, they've done very well to reach the Championship.

Hope they have that little bit of luck and manage to stay up.

Well according to Sky Osborn merited a 7 but the rest of the team were 5s and 6s.

In fairness Morrison got 9 and Gunnarsson 7 with the rest of their team getting 5s and 6s too.

Bit more even handed than the commentary at least.

For me there were some positive signs mixed in with the same issues we have had for two years.

Osborn will continue to divide opinions for as long as he plays at left back.

Well according to Sky Osborn merited a 7 but the rest of the team were 5s and 6s.

In fairness Morrison got 9 and Gunnarsson 7 with the rest of their team getting 5s and 6s too.

Bit more even handed than the commentary at least.

For me there were some positive signs mixed in with the same issues we have had for two years.

Osborn will continue to divide opinions for as long as he plays at left back.

Osborn was excellent last night because he wasn't doing a great deal of defending and was getting forward. That's where we need him- where he can afford to attack, cut inside and find key passes

Osborn was excellent last night because he wasn't doing a great deal of defending and was getting forward. That's where we need him- where he can afford to attack, cut inside and find key passes
That’s how I see it and for me it’s the proof he needs to be further forward.

I like the look of Lolley too. Think he will turn out to be a very good signing.

Nd wush to note also...Lichaj s performance...if people say that Daeiwka doesnt push forward enough...then Lichaj is even worse...i doubt that he even crossed the half way line in the whole game...i dont know if he was under instructions or not...but compared to Ozzy his contribution was a bit on the average side...

That’s how I see it and for me it’s the proof he needs to be further forward.

I like the look of Lolley too. Think he will turn out to be a very good signing.
Agree.Personally I feel last night was really positive because in one game all the good and bad parts of our game were exposed.Karanka must have seen what is required for next season regards who stays and who goes.

Agree.Personally I feel last night was really positive because in one game all the good and bad parts of our game were exposed.Karanka must have seen what is required for next season regards who stays and who goes.
+1

Cracking effort chap

Thats what a 20 something old should be doing on a sunday morning

THIS

Posters like ORF, Nanpantan and Mao rarely post anymore because they are having to fill in for the young men on here that are failing us. Pseud snowflake *****