Match Thread: Cardiff Vs Forest, Sponsored by the children of Beelzebub | Page 6 | Vital Football

Match Thread: Cardiff Vs Forest, Sponsored by the children of Beelzebub

Sometimes you can be a real arse Pope. Would you like me to point out every time something happens that appears to contradict what you have seen?
Bridcutt did well, but his goal record speaks for itself. It's not normally his game, and whether he is being pushed forward today or not, he is by trade a defensive midfielder and that's what he does best. HENCE, we are playing with three sitters.

I had just finished making the point to you that we were not playing 3 deep because Bridcutt was playing in attacking midfield and then he proves the point by being in their box and scoring.

Take it with some grace Hardy.

His 'natural' position is irrelevant. He is not being played as a defensive midfielder today. By trade he is a central midfielder anyway

What did I say?

Fucking useless.

Get him out of the club

Fucking comical in giving away the set piece.

Comical in getting beaten by Bamba at the free kick

I had just finished making the point to you that we were not playing 3 deep because Bridcutt was playing in attacking midfield and then he proves the point by being in their box and scoring.

Take it with some grace Hardy.

His 'natural' position is irrelevant. He is not being played as a defensive midfielder today. By trade he is a central midfielder anyway

I don't have to take anything with grace. His natural position is not irrelevant as that is entirely the point I was making. He is a defensive midfielder, as are the other two. He isn't a natural attacking midfielder and is playing out of position. Which is the point about balance. Regardless of where he is playing we were playing with three defensive midfielders.

I don't have to take anything with grace. His natural position is not irrelevant as that is entirely the point I was making. He is a defensive midfielder, as are the other two. He isn't a natural attacking midfielder and is playing out of position. Which is the point about balance. Regardless of where he is playing we were playing with three defensive midfielders.

I don't think he is a defensive midfielder as such. He has played there but he has played a fair bit at regular central midfield as well.

What are the defensive qualities you believe he possesses, as someone who hasn't been seen since his tenth yellow card?