Youth - U23 - Loans Thread | Page 66 | Vital Football

Youth - U23 - Loans Thread

I so want you to say you crept up behind him and did a huge Alan Partridge ‘Ah Ha!’ .

If I'd had been alone I would have but there was 4 of us. They were actually playing the match on the big screen in the corner of the Holte and watching it on a tv monitor in one of the boxes

Lost 0-2; 0-1 until the final second, the GK having gone up to the other end.

To be fair, didn't really trouble the Leicester defence.

Disapointing night. We looked the better side first half without creating much. We then managed to give a terrible goal away and made it a uphill battle. Their number 4 looked the best player on view.

U18’s will always be cyclical, nice to win last year but most of that team are too old, on loan or in the first team squad. Hopefully we have a few more young lads in the pipeline but it may take another few years as there are a lot of teams all looking for the next Messi.

U18’s will always be cyclical, nice to win last year but most of that team are too old, on loan or in the first team squad. Hopefully we have a few more young lads in the pipeline but it may take another few years as there are a lot of teams all looking for the next Messi.

Yes, i thought that last night. Quite a few last night looked little more than children with the odd exception. Not surprising as most will be 16 or 17. The U23,s probably give a better idea of who may or may not make it.

There seem to be a few of the young lads we've paid fees for that have disappeared, presumed injured? Just can't remember the names but the Lads from Exeter , Norwich, Bournemouth and Bristol Rovers spring to mind or don't as I can't remember their names

There seem to be a few of the young lads we've paid fees for that have disappeared, presumed injured? Just can't remember the names but the Lads from Exeter , Norwich, Bournemouth and Bristol Rovers spring to mind or don't as I can't remember their names
Chrisene from Exeter, played in the Papa John's last week. Shakepoke from Norwich, no idea were he is and Birchall from Bournemouth the same