Youth - U23 - Loans Thread | Page 49 | Vital Football

Youth - U23 - Loans Thread

Never heard of them, that Liverpool game will probably be the highlight of his career . Good luck to the lad I hope he climbs back up the leagues

I remembered the name but not a lot else. Another youngster sorted though, down to him now isn't it.

The under 23s win their opening game of the season 5-2 after going 2 down. I'd completely forgotten about Cameron Archer but it looks like he had a good game, probably needs a loan or moving on as he's 20 now.

Was out with Solihull Moors last season, had a reasonable spell from memory.

https://astonvilla.vitalfootball.co...-close-the-final-loan-round-up-of-the-season/

Found it - yes, pretty reasonable, definitely needs a better loan spell this year though so we can judge his progress better.

Good to see the top three on the scoresheet though and fair play to Thorndike.

Have to post the score/report etc, I can only assume the highlights are dictated for 10 with rights though etc.

Poor they aren't out by now.

Kessler got sent off in the last minute, 2 bookings. Apparently the first yellow should have been a foul on him but was somehow given against him.

Louie Barry started for Ipswich and won a penalty that some dope missed. He wss then taken off and Ipswich let in a late goal tp lose.

Finn Azaz started but Newport lost 2-1 away to Mansfield. Not the best day for our youngsters on loan overall.

Brilliant highlights, just sit baffled that anyone thinks Jack is the right quality for commentary, but hey ho, great win!

Wondered the same meself, can't find anything online.

Unless it was simply an extension to GT and Watford today?