You're a **** (Part1) | Page 3 | Vital Football

You're a **** (Part1)

I'm on ignore , how convenient for you. So your idea of a forum where people debate is to put any who challenges the hideous fucking dross you put out there is to ignore them .

CuckFan - 4/6/2017 16:22

*puts hand to cup ear*

Did I hear something?

Nope. Not a dickie-bird.

How do you know I wasn't referring to any of the other posts ? Like you can ignore anything, you're an attention whore. I've got your number Kim.

We both you're not having anyone on ignore you love the attention too much and we both know that you'll slip up at some point, toddle off and then comeback with a new username and then wonder why people don't take you seriously when you spam the fuck out of the place.

Lol!

You really have to get some help.

Replying, repeatedly, to someone who cannot read what you put.

Do yourself a favour - seek medical attention. It might do you some good.

Stay out of the publics way in the meantime, fuck knows what people in your state of mind do to innocents.

Oh. That doesn't bother you though, does it? We had that established a little while back.

CuckFan - 4/6/2017 16:35

Lol!

You really have to get some help.

Replying, repeatedly, to someone who cannot read what you put.

Do yourself a favour - seek medical attention. It might do you some good.

Stay out of the publics way in the meantime, fuck knows what people in your state of mind do to innocents.

Oh. That doesn't bother you though, does it? We had that established a little while back.

You do far more to sway people against you with every post Kim, so have at it . Make sure you keep written down who you have on ignore as you'll forget again (so far me and Piemag).

So did I, Carlos. So did I.

It just goes to show the mentality of posters.

Worrying indeed, if society as a whole is this way. And it seems as if it is indeed heading that way.

I'm afraid i was refering to your reaction - putting people on ignore and then the whole irony of the fuss about ignoring someone on ignore by not ignoring them. :83:

Good evening.

Seeing as we're all spilling the beans somewhat I thought I'd pop in.

I too have had personal threats against me and also some abhorrent things said about my son via the inbox service. We can all imagine who but it serves no purpose in bringing it out in the open.

I'll admit I've been a twat to some on here. Some deserved it, some did not. For that, I tend to just ignore the people in the main(funny they're all hiding behind new usernames though). In fact, I remember over 100 posts directed at me without reply at one stage over a period of time. I don't use the ignore feature, I just scroll past.

Anyway, seeing as we're trying to be grown up, I'd like to take this chance to apologise to the likes of Carlos and in particular Mac. I've certainly meant no malice in what I've said to you in the past, particularly Mac. However, I appreciate I may have over stepped the mark at times, as have you in my opinion. But I apologise for my part in it and do not wish to engage in such behaviour any further.

Generally I think you're a good poster, Mac, and certainly improved since your stance on Ashley changed. However, I get the impression that if I said black, you'd say white. Hopefully that will change.

I'm rarely on here these days as I'm working long hours and have another child en route so my interactions are limited. However, multiple username Cuckold and his 5 million threads really are tedious.

I can never understand why people can't stick to their username instead of hiding behind another.

It's not that good Toony / I've another username as I've been banned multiple times for NOTHING compared with he shit this gimp OM has dished out over the years. Over MANY years.

So don't blame me, OM, for multiple names - it's Toony's failure to moderate you, OL, and a few other scrotes as to where we get to where we are right now.

3 posts a day, usually, from what used to be over 100.

I know, I know, OM. You don't like to see people post about football, especially NUFC on here. It's all clear to see.

I'm here, because I like to discuss all things NUFC.

What about you? You snivelling little sympathy hunting ******?

Well i appreciate the apology om even if i dont think i deserve one. I don't expect to be liked and if i rub anyone up the wrong way i don't expect niceties in return. But thanks anyway.

CuckFan - 4/6/2017 16:44
It just goes to show the mentality of posters.
Just remember to include yourself in that.
KK seems to get on fine with everyone else.
So what does that say ?
Give it a rest tedium is well into the rear view mirror now passing for fucks sake get a life

Gutted that I never got a mention, prefer to be a **** as opposed to being a non entity. As for the thread itself my input would be naming OL as being the biggest **** ever to post here, hopefully he is rotting away now in a nick somewhere in China and getting bitch fucked on a daily basis by hoards of little yellow men.

The only person truly showing themself up in this thread appears to be Cuckold/Kim. That's surely a good thing for the board.

Although quite how it's my fault that Kim Cuckold has had so many usernames is beyond me.