You're a **** (Part1) | Page 2 | Vital Football

You're a **** (Part1)

Good post Carlos,
it would have been excellent if you had named and shamed the aggressors.

That's been the problem with this board though,the knackers were not challenged by the majority.

They themselves have now skulked off and I imagine take delight in the low post count.
(Big shout goes out to OL and BB )

Their belief clearly was that the board could not survive without them.

Unfortunately many of the good posters,yourself included,are proving them right.

Just read your post Neppos.......

we obviously saw things the same way.....

How anyone cannot see that offering people out is clearly out of order is beyond me.

Aye and that TC,forgot about him.

Silly twat believed his literacy translated to nous.

McCreery - 4/6/2017 11:38

I think this forum has suffered to an extent because of the 'Ashley is a ****' theme but at the end of the day Ashley is indeed a ****

I joined here the season before we finished fifth under Pardew and was vilified for my positivity at the time

I had one moderator from here trawling my posts on a completely different forum, going back years in order to try and find things to trip me up

Another moderator created a a seperate username in order to make threats of turning up at my place of work

Ive been banned from here purely for disagreeing with others on football matters while there have been those who have made accusations of child molestation or have been blatently racist and been treat as valued members of the forum

In the main I try to take each post at face value and not think too much about the character of the poster.....that gets blurred at times when you get the odd vile little scumbag with a history of biggoted opinions making personal slurs against you

Multies or CuckFan posting any amounts of threads that dont interest me, bothers me not one jot.....Forums should have a diverse set of views and opinions and no fucker should be alienated for being in a majority

Good post Mac although I will point out that neither 'mod' was me and any personal episode aimed at you wasn't me either.

Without recalling the facts too easily for various reasons, some of what you have stated is due to how the internet law changed in that what an individual posts is their responsibility and not the mods job to clean up like they once did.

This then allowed a 'victim' the chance to report anything unsavoury to higher powers than a Joe Bloggs with his PC in the corner although I will concur that a lot of stuff witnessed since the change would have been deleted or brushed under the carpet in the days before.

Ive always been a fan of allowing everything there is to go unchallenged with individual choices then dictating their next course of action and in that respect, it's like real life. Maybe that's the problem with us now, real life sees very little community spirit.

Yes, offering people out over an internet forum is out of order and frankly daft and if what McCreery's saying is true that's bizarre and more than a little troubling (was this under TNMW's watch ? How was this allowed to happen??) . I think people need to look at world we live in, wake the fuck up and get over themselves. Has this just turned into let's list posters we didn't like and blame them for the board's decline? Listen to yourselves. Not one person is stopping you posting whatever the fuck you like and we in the main have Cuckfan making the same point 17 times a day or starting a new thread every time he goes for a biscuit.

I don't like to think of anyone being forced off the board but was it really what you're suggesting here ? I don't recall anyone stopping you Piemag even when being offered out by OL? McCreery's still here despite what if he is to believed amounts to stalking and common assault (and haven't your own views on Newcastle and Ashley been influenced by your time on here?) .

I'm finding this weird .

PieMag - 4/6/2017 12:20

Good post Carlos,
it would have been excellent if you had named and shamed the aggressors.

That's been the problem with this board though,the knackers were not challenged by the majority.

They themselves have now skulked off and I imagine take delight in the low post count.
(Big shout goes out to OL and BB )

Their belief clearly was that the board could not survive without them.

Unfortunately many of the good posters,yourself included,are proving them right.

Naming and shaming is past - i argued with them and stood up to them constantly when it was happening - a minority of sycophants found it entertaining but most people fucked off because it was tedious and not something youd walk into given the choice. New posters were chewed out and accused of being double posters if they ever raised anything that challenged them. I was never affected by them on a personal level but others clearly were - and nothing was done about it. Hopefully things may trickle back over the next few weeks.

Maybe the people who stayed are a bit more resilient keggy and value this place as a forum or even remember the good times and want them to come back. Assuming it didnt happen or wasnt as bad because people did stay is disingenious.

keggy_keagal - 4/6/2017 13:07

Yes, offering people out over an internet forum is out of order and frankly daft and if what McCreery's saying is true that's bizarre and more than a little troubling (was this under TNMW's watch ? How was this allowed to happen??) . I think people need to look at world we live in, wake the fuck up and get over themselves. Has this just turned into let's list posters we didn't like and blame them for the board's decline? Listen to yourselves. Not one person is stopping you posting whatever the fuck you like and we in the main have Cuckfan making the same point 17 times a day or starting a new thread every time he goes for a biscuit.

I don't like to think of anyone being forced off the board but was it really what you're suggesting here ? I don't recall anyone stopping you Piemag even when being offered out by OL? McCreery's still here despite what if he is to believed amounts to stalking and common assault (and haven't your own views on Newcastle and Ashley been influenced by your time on here?) .

I'm finding this weird .

What Mac says was true but aside from me having private conversations with many individuals including him, like ive always done behind the scenes away from the public eye, it is just a factor in a free society where we cant delete stuff like we used to or get too involved.

A new bill was passed by law if I remember correctly and anyone who felt a victim or saw something of concern then could report it to a legal power and still can.

Im no liar Keggy

Myself and the mod concerned with the threats made our peace after the event so I wont offer up any proof as to it happening

Toony has as much varified my version of events

Im still here because I persevered and the ban proved only to be a temporary one

I personally think Toony has an impossible job in terms of keeping the peace.....even before recent law changes it should have been a case for letting grown blokes act their age

I like an argument as much as the next bloke and 95% of the time the chew threads are the more interesting ones (this one a case in point) but some of the stuff on here over the past few years has massively over stepped the mark

carlosvendetta - 4/6/2017 13:42

Maybe the people who stayed are a bit more resilient keggy and value this place as a forum or even remember the good times and want them to come back. Assuming it didnt happen or wasnt as bad because people did stay is disingenious.

A fair point Carlos I'm aware that's how it may look but I'm struggling to believe it was as bad as all that for the vast majority and I'm not calling anyone a liar .The thing about multi's was and is a problem because you'd have people just spouting whatever bullshit being called on it and then they'd run off without having to own their shit. I'm not saying there weren't moments were things went too far with some people (I didn't know about McCreery's stuff till today I'd just seen him and OM in a war on here for years and both said some shitty things at times) and being honest I was guilty of going too far in relation to Latic (found his first name and posted it on here ) which in retrospect wasn't my finest moment. I don't recall much about your paticular problems barring arguing with OL except the word Coolio being bandied about.

OL did not just publicly offer me out keggy,he sent personal threatening messages .

I was not bothered,but another poster might be seriously worried,we are all different.

OL threats were not the main reason people stopped posting imo,he did have a little gang of worshippers, BBOB,TC amongst others, they did not use threats as far as I can recall, but tedious name calling in defence of their messiah.

Water off a ducks back to some,but as I already stated we are all different.

It's a shame really as there were many formidable minds who posted here with many different views.

Ok taking all of what has been said onboard and assuming that the problem was the people mentioned and the culture engendered. Those people aren't on here anymore and haven't been for sometime. Why's it not like it was when it was really good on here ?

That's down to how individuals view Ashley imo.

There is a group that ignore him and talk football,while the other group see no point in discussing football as long as he's in charge because they believe he is only interested in lining his pockets.

You can see it at work on the other board,there is a sizeable group there who believe things will work out under the current format,they are as happy as pigs in shite discussing the football side.

I envy them in a way.

Because people, not learning from the past, cannot disagree in a civil manner.

Or not end an argument (when lost) with 'Ashley is a ****, and so are you'.

CuckFan - 4/6/2017 15:10

Because people, not learning from the past, cannot disagree in a civil manner.

Or not end an argument (when lost) with 'Ashley is a ****, and so are you'.

"a civil manner" when a little over a week ago you speculated on how I'd feel in the event of the murder of my own children ?

Go fuck yourself you utter **** . How's that for your civil manner ?

I didn't have problems keggy I've got skin like a rhino and couldn't care less what people like OL cobbled together as an opinion of me but, I'm looking at this from an observer of what happened to others.
I see much less Ashley talk but the view that if you still went or still watched made yoy either weak or not a true fan did kill it. But in my opinion the fun went out of this place; people used to share links for funny clips, music, books and film - they even shared mucky jokes. You could pop on for a few minutes, contribute to a few threads and have a laugh but it got to the point that if you didnt tow the hardline view you'd be slated regardless of what the post was about. Some people took themselves and their role on here FAR too seriously.

Ah, Keggy. As ever. Such a cockend.

I hope it never happens; but if it ever does - remember your stance as it is right now - in the face of EXACTLY THAT happening to others.

As I said. To some, 'it doesn't matter'. So long as it's not to them.

Your one of 'them'.

An utter ****.

Always been that way. 'I'm alright, Jack' it's called in military circles.

Interestingly a lack of common sense in military circles is known as.....

No common dog fuck.

CuckFan - 4/6/2017 15:45

Ah, Keggy. As ever. Such a cockend.

I hope it never happens; but if it ever does - remember your stance as it is right now - in the face of EXACTLY THAT happening to others.

As I said. To some, 'it doesn't matter'. So long as it's not to them.

Your one of 'them'.

An utter ****.

Always been that way. 'I'm alright, Jack' it's called in military circles.

Where have I said the terrorist attacks don't matter ? I challenge any poster to find that I've said that . They can't because I never have . If that's what you're implying because I'm not sure you even know what the fuck you're talking about .

carlosvendetta - 4/6/2017 15:31

I didn't have problems keggy I've got skin like a rhino and couldn't care less what people like OL cobbled together as an opinion of me but, I'm looking at this from an observer of what happened to others.
I see much less Ashley talk but the view that if you still went or still watched made yoy either weak or not a true fan did kill it. But in my opinion the fun went out of this place; people used to share links for funny clips, music, books and film - they even shared mucky jokes. You could pop on for a few minutes, contribute to a few threads and have a laugh but it got to the point that if you didnt tow the hardline view you'd be slated regardless of what the post was about. Some people took themselves and their role on here FAR too seriously.

The fun's definitely gone out the place, used to love the the threads where you'd be turned onto a new bit of music or a movie or book .

You're on a ignore, Keggy.

That means I can see you post - but I don't see your shite.

You're right up there with the other forum helmets, past and present, that ruin the place.

Not for me, of course. Now I can only see posts by people that add something.