Your chance to tell us what you think...? | Vital Football

Your chance to tell us what you think...?

FatherKnowsBest

Vital Football Hero
I got the 2022 Supporter Survey via Email today, and being a good but currently absent supporter, I thought I'd click though and see what sort of questions there were, you know about the pies and the bogs on the Kop for example.

Q2. What is your gender identity?
Male, Female, Non-binary, Prefer not to say.

Q3. What is your sexual orientation?
Asexual, Hetrosexual, Bisexual, Lesbian, Pansexual, Gay, Other (please specify), Prefer not to say.

Q4. What is your gender identity? (I guessing they are giving you a chance to change your mind, after all it must be 10 or 15 seconds since Q2.)

Q5. Would you be interested in joining a women’s supporter group for the Men’s First Team?

Hang on a sec, does that include non-binary, pansexuals..?

And so on, and so on. Diversity, Inclusion, Marketing, Retail........not one word about football.

Go on fill it in. I can't be arsed.

https://www.surveymonkey.co.uk/r/7YQSDZP

I’ve just done it,what questions can they ask fans to do with football ?
the only answers you would most likely get is Buy more players ? Buy better players ? Spend more money on players ?
it’s really nowt to do with us is it unless we get that peed off we vote with our feet or end up in the car park,we usually just have to accept what we’re given and leave it to the professionals 🤷‍♂️

I got the 2022 Supporter Survey via Email today, and being a good but currently absent supporter, I thought I'd click though and see what sort of questions there were, you know about the pies and the bogs on the Kop for example.

Asexual, Hetrosexual, Bisexual, Lesbian, Pansexual, Gay, Other (please specify), Prefer not to say.

Q4. What is your gender identity? (I guessing they are giving you a chance to change your mind, after all it must be 10 or 15 seconds since Q2.)

Q5. Would you be interested in joining a women’s supporter group for the Men’s First Team?

And so on, and so on. Diversity, Inclusion, Marketing, Retail........not one word about football.

EDI - that's where its at - everywhere. My word is full of it - and a lot of it I agree with - but the obsession with people's sexuality is unnecessary and bizarre

FFS this never happened when I started watching football.
It’s been going on for yrs with fans having dialogue with clubs it’s 10yrs since I was part of a group of fans that met regularly with the club to try and improve all aspects for supporters from matchday experience to communication and I’d say it’s come on leaps and bounds since those days but football was never discussed as that was down to the management at the time although we did have some private meetings with whoever was manager at the time so we could voice our opinions I remember asking for serious questions from time to time on BM

I filled it in, like a good sport. My answers in the 'other - please state' boxes were:

I don't subscribe to gender identity ideology, unlike you utter degenerates

I am not obsessed by sexuality, unlike you utter degenerates

Again, I do not subscribe to gender identity ideology, unlike you utter degenerates

Because the club are committed purveyors of the backward and destructive woke ideology, best embodied by the continual 'taking of the knee' before every game, for 3 seasons. I go to football for football, not politics, not indoctrination. When they start being more of a football club and less of a social justice organisation, I may show some interest again.

Emphatic yes - it's all they do. They are utterly obsessed. I'm only surprised they don't give free season tickets to anyone gay enough, black enough or transgender enough.

Maybe let white males know that they are still welcome to attend

Only male and female toilets last time I went. Shocking, absolutely shocking. It made me feel unsafe.

Etc.

:LOL:

Last edited:
I fail to see what poring over the end report of these question will be. If it turns out we have 25 Pansexual supporters or our 15 Trans-sexual supporters, what then? Do we form special interest groups and jump through hoops to 'get the numbers up'. Do we make special provision, protected areas, announcements pre-game to remind us about our words, and being kind. What about forming The Dogging Blades, The Nonce Blades, The 'Straight but Bi-curious' Blades.? What possible interest is it, and what business is it of a football club..?

If you are a supporter, pay your money and attend the game. You might hear some swearing, even some words you might not be comfortable like 'Tha's a big puff Lino' etc etc. No-one is aiming that at you. No-one cares about you nor should they. Its football and the only thing that matters is on the pitch in front of you. One person coercing the behaviour and language of 25,000. Frankly I couldn't care less if you've got a dick, a growler, a selection of both, what you do to who on an evening, whether you dress as Nigel the Banker or Fifi the whore, if you're white, brown, yellow, black or a martian. Just so long as you're not a Wednesday fan.

The Nonce Blades

:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Shouldn't laugh about that one actually - paedophilia is a favourite pastime of the left and it'll be 'acceptable' soon enough.

Good idea though - divide our fans up into as many groups as possible at the match, then when it's over they can all have a scrap. Or fuck each other.

I had a look (out of interest).
I started to fill it in (out of curiosity).
I lost the will to live after very few minutes.
I abandoned what appeared to me to be a completely fruitless exercise. :Fingers:

I had a look (out of interest).
I started to fill it in (out of curiosity).
I lost the will to live after very few minutes.
I abandoned what appeared to me to be a completely fruitless exercise. :Fingers:
So you're not going to be in with a chance of winning one of two £25 vouchers then mi owd pal.o_O:giggle: UTB

Be funny if I won after that.

I'm sure they'll be able to fix it to make sure I don't.

I classed myself as a Gay Blade after reading this in the Oxford dictionary.

"A gay blade" refered to a dashing swordsman whose sword was often upright and at the ready"

I lied.
Unfortunately it's not so often these days:shake:

I ticked the "do you identify as a Blade" box.