Your chance to tell us what you think...? | Page 2 | Vital Football

Your chance to tell us what you think...?

Pansexual used to be Bisexual, until there were more than two types of sexual in which case 'Bi' wasn't enough things to shag or be shagged by. Essentially, you'll do anything to anyone, and visa versa.

The most famous Pansexual I know of is Layla Moran MP, with a set of teeth borrowed from the ghost of Red Rum.

1651486700103.png

Good luck with that...

The world's gone mad but I had hoped for a little pocket of sanity from our working class community driven club. No chance with a fanatic like Bettis running the show however.

Note how we've just had the authoritarian left demand we 'follow the science' over the Kung-flu but over gender they go by pure perverted fiction and with zealot like zeal insist everyone follows their lies. They're evil wicked people.

Pansexual used to be Bisexual, until there were more than two types of sexual in which case 'Bi' wasn't enough things to shag or be shagged by. Essentially, you'll do anything to anyone, and visa versa.

The most famous Pansexual I know of is Layla Moran MP, with a set of teeth borrowed from the ghost of Red Rum.

View attachment 57356

Good luck with that...

Layla Moran looks like what a four year old would produce if you gave them some crayons and asked them to draw a woman.

She's the archetypal modern MP. Woman, foreign, Muslim, would shag anything, loathes the UK and worships the EU, woke, a violent domestic abuser.

Might actually be beneficial if as many of us as possible take 5 minutes and fill this thing in, letting them know we have no time for their identity politics obsession and that it serves no positive purpose.

If not us then who - those on Twitter or S2?! :LOL:

Just look at the state of this. 🤦‍♂️

Bettis will be furious he didn't think of it first. Maybe we can have an 'honour killing' or two next season for half time entertainment to make up for it.

Now the thing is...I don't mind this. Its people celebrating their culture and heritage and I'm fine with it. What I object to is the trashing of mine.

Sadly my heritage is being trashed not by Muslim immigrants but the white middle classes and the establishment and political elite. They are the very sort of people who wax lyrical about the local culture and traditions in Spain, or Portugal or France, but who think our culture and traditions are racist, xenophobic, and should be stamped out by their higher morality. Thats my objection.