YES!!!!! Pochettino. | Page 5 | Vital Football

YES!!!!! Pochettino.

LOL he has clearly said he is open to a move. Trust me if they make an offer he is gone.
RD I have read your posts with interest for many years, when did you become so negative? For me you were always one of the posters that I looked forward to getting your views on games, now you appear to be on such a downer, these are good times IMO.

If they made a substantial offer Levy may be interested. It would have to be huge though. An offer as RD suggests is not specific enough. Massive offer would have to be considered. Everything has it's price .....well almost.

Aren't Madrid a bit fucked financially? They're not going to want to pay 40M or whatever Levy will want. I'm interpreting Pochs "tomorrow" as a metaphorical one about an indeterminate point in the future.

If Poch takes it now he's a donut imo. Impossible act to follow, no history with the club and top players wanting to go or getting old plus they were miles off Barca in the league. We saw how beatable they were in the CL. Salah stays on the pitch and Karius doesn't gift em two goals I don't think they had the beating of the 4th best club in England.

Similar reason I'd expect Klopp to turn it down. Both will have their shot again when it's less of a poisoned chalice

Aren't Madrid a bit fucked financially? They're not going to want to pay 40M or whatever Levy will want. I'm interpreting Pochs "tomorrow" as a metaphorical one about an indeterminate point in the future.

If Poch takes it now he's a donut imo. Impossible act to follow, no history with the club and top players wanting to go or getting old plus they were miles off Barca in the league. We saw how beatable they were in the CL. Salah stays on the pitch and Karius doesn't gift em two goals I don't think they had the beating of the 4th best club in England.

Similar reason I'd expect Klopp to turn it down. Both will have their shot again when it's less of a poisoned chalice

It's always a poisoned chalice. At least while CR7 runs the club.

Well rumour has it RM have backed off anyway...

I can absolutely guarantee you, they were never interested in him and it will remain that way for sometime to come.

It was Guillame Ballgue who started this B/S that he was their No.1. target and I was told by a certain top agent that it was utter nonsense from the get go, it was Sky Sports that were trying to make a story and Guillame as their stringer obliged, as I said it was total and utter media BS.

I can absolutely guarantee you, they were never interested in him and it will remain that way for sometime to come.

It was Guillame Ballgue who started this B/S that he was their No.1. target and I was told by a certain top agent that it was utter nonsense from the get go, it was Sky Sports that were trying to make a story and Guillame as their stringer obliged, as I said it was total and utter media BS.

He's now saying Real have ended their interest.

http://www.skysports.com/football/n...t-in-mauricio-pochettino-says-guillem-balague

Seriously, how dumb do they think people are? IF RM were interested; a) they wouldn't leak it as fast as the story emerged after being utterly caught off balance by ZZ's resignation b) they wouldn't be put off by anything or anybody. c) they are looking for a proven winner or - and this will be a big decision for them, an internal appointment.

I am absolutely certain that he didn't even make their short list, which I believe they are still compiling and are not even due to discuss it until their next board meeting.

Seriously, how dumb do they think people are? IF RM were interested; a) they wouldn't leak it as fast as the story emerged after being utterly caught off balance by ZZ's resignation b) they wouldn't be put off by anything or anybody. c) they are looking for a proven winner or - and this will be a big decision for them, an internal appointment.

I am absolutely certain that he didn't even make their short list, which I believe they are still compiling and are not even due to discuss it until their next board meeting.
I so desperately want them to go for Klopp.

RD I have read your posts with interest for many years, when did you become so negative? For me you were always one of the posters that I looked forward to getting your views on games, now you appear to be on such a downer, these are good times IMO.

So, because I think Poch would go if Madrid made an offer and if Levy would allow the deal, that makes me negative? Yeah because that's how it works. :slap:

Perhaps you are just looking to much into the post?

I'm not a happy clapper and I'm not a naysaer, I'm the one in the middle. The realist. The guy, that looks at both sides of the coin.

So, because I think Poch would go if Madrid made an offer and if Levy would allow the deal, that makes me negative? Yeah because that's how it works. :slap:

Perhaps you are just looking to much into the post?

I'm not a happy clapper and I'm not a naysaer, I'm the one in the middle. The realist. The guy, that looks at both sides of the coin.
That was always been my impression of your posts over the years, but I will also say my last comments were not based on a single posts.

I reckon old Arsehole Wenger could well get the gig for 18 months, imagine if he won La Liga and the CL , what would the gooners say about getting a winner in lol !!!!!!!!!!

Klopp is now the favourite according to Marca to get the RM job.

Which suggests they've been told to back off of Pochettino.

So.......what would you say to Liverpool supporters if Klopp went to RM with Salah in his suitcase?

K'n'Salah, ,,Salah, whatever will be ,will be .
The future's not here you see.
So Tara Salah