WW3? | Page 256 | Vital Football

WW3?

I think when it comes to the foreign affairs of non-democratic countries particularly, the BBC can portray a very uninformative and dangerous state of what is going on. They’ll find the minority in the crowd for their headline, that doesn’t reflect the reality of the population.

The BBC was desperate to report anything to damage Putin’s popularity during the last few years, but it seems it has actually got stronger for whatever reason, which didn’t surprise me having worked with Russians.

The Taliban are different because they are primarily the fighting force of the Pashtun people. Although they have a heavy religious influence, they aren't that bothered about the world outside Pakistan and Afghanistan.

ISIS, at this point, is more like a brand that wanna-be Islamic terrorists feel legitimises them.
Russia's involvement in Syria gives it a bit of legitimacy tho. I feel like nearly every terror cell never really dies, they just lay in wait and strike when you've almost forgot about them.

I know I'm missing something with IS and Russia, and given the US warning that was ignored and all that crap.

But Biden didn't veto tonight's Israel UN Resolution, and Israel have cancelled the planned meetings with the White House. This should have been done month's ago to draw the line. He hinted and failed.

Now for fuck sake back it up with the denial of offensive weaponry, whilst giving defensive and tripling down on aid, whilst quadrupling down on the arsehole settlers in the West Bank and those who feel entitled to a waterfront in Gaza.

We hear plenty of talk about wiping out the Jews, what about the growing talk of wiping out Palestinians that are backed up with explosions?

Somebody needs to fuck Bibi and his right wing off, just as they fuck off Hamas, and leave it to the people who used to happily live alongside each other.

How would you feel about putting British troops in Ukraine?

Macron talked about putting boots on the ground a week or two ago. That seemed like a terrible idea to me but in Sweden, Poland and Finland, not so much. They figure that the Russians are going have to be fought somewhere along the lines and it may as well be in Ukraine.

Macron talked about putting boots on the ground a week or two ago. That seemed like a terrible idea to me but in Sweden, Poland and Finland, not so much. They figure that the Russians are going have to be fought somewhere along the lines and it may as well be in Ukraine.
I would say fuck right off and sign a peace deal. This HAS to be done at the negotiating table.

I know I'm missing something with IS and Russia, and given the US warning that was ignored and all that crap.
Wagner are also heavily involved in Africa, particularly countries like Mali, Niger etc. who have a strong Islamic fundamentalist issue. So that could also be part of the issue.

The history in Afghanistan, its ties to Iran, it's efforts in Syria during the height of ISIS and the large presence of Russian Mercenaries fighting Islamic fundamentalists in Africa. I didn't even mention Chechnya either.

No fuckin chance. The Russian don't have to be fought in Europe. When and if Europe gets it's arse into gear and properly funds it's military Russia will melt away. Not even Putin, as barmy as he is, would go up against a united Europe backed by the US. If Putin did push into a NATO country we are duty bound to commit troops in that scenario, but under no circumstances otherwise.

No fuckin chance. The Russian don't have to be fought in Europe. When and if Europe gets it's arse into gear and properly funds it's military Russia will melt away. Not even Putin, as barmy as he is, would go up against a united Europe backed by the US. If Putin did push into a NATO country we are duty bound to commit troops in that scenario, but under no circumstances otherwise.
Just wondering.

If we went into world war 3 and everyone fighting age was to be called up...

How would me, bodybutter and buggy stand? How would they find us?

No way I'm paying £1000 for a flight to Heathrow to be sent to the gallows. No way.

Just wondering.

If we went into world war 3 and everyone fighting age was to be called up...

How would me, bodybutter and buggy stand? How would they find us?

No way I'm paying £1000 for a flight to Heathrow to be sent to the gallows. No way.
I suppose if the countries you all live in at present we're involved they might call you up.