WW3? | Page 255 | Vital Football

WW3?

Goes without saying, a really shocking attack that.

The US warned of an attack in Moscow calling out a concert hall as a target a few weeks ago. I guess a tragic event like this for Russia can be used as emotional spin in some form or another. No doubt the West are to blame if you ask Medvedev. Kyiv might feel some recourse as Putin can use this to justify his attack on his neighbours.

Are we all dead yet?

If you read the news feed that I get on my phone, a nuclear fuelled WWIII is about to kick off at any moment! Must be the run up to elections, driven by conservative and autocratic funded media outlets around the world.

Goes without saying, a really shocking attack that.

The US warned of an attack in Moscow calling out a concert hall as a target a few weeks ago. I guess a tragic event like this for Russia can be used as emotional spin in some form or another. No doubt the West are to blame if you ask Medvedev. Kyiv might feel some recourse as Putin can use this to justify his attack on his neighbours.
I’ve watched a few videos including one of a bunch of people getting machine gunned to death. The death toll is now around 120. If there’s Chechen links then Chechnya will be getting turned into dust.

I’ve watched a few videos including one of a bunch of people getting machine gunned to death. The death toll is now around 120. If there’s Chechen links then Chechnya will be getting turned into dust.

I’ve just read another saying they arrested people heading to the Ukrainian border. Somewhere is getting nuked.

I thought that Chechen guy who needs to discover a Gillette razor, was on the right side of Putin.

It’s going to end up in a lot of innocent people dying, but I suspect Putin and co will be happy with 140 sacrificial lambs dead to have an excuse to raze somewhere to the ground.

It’s a little harder for the US to influence against that, what with their support and loss of control of Israel.

It's very early to tell much about the attack in Russia. It's highly unlikely to have anything to do with Ukraine although the Russians might try to spin it that way.

It's most likely to be Chechens. They have a bit of form for this stuff. ISIS doesn't really exist anymore so it definitely wasn't them although the Chechens and the 3 guys left in ISIS might be happy for them to claim it.

The Russians fought two wars in Chechnya in the late 90s. The truce that was agreed was that Kadyrov would take over Chechnya and run it pretty autonomously but as part of Russia. He has free reign there and puts down any opposition brutally. He is the archetypal strongman ruler. Either he did it as a fuck you to Putin, or someone else in Chechnya did it as a fuck you to Putin and Kadyrov.

Heads will roll for this. If one of those heads in Kadyrov, you'll know who was behind it.

It's very early to tell much about the attack in Russia. It's highly unlikely to have anything to do with Ukraine although the Russians might try to spin it that way.

It's most likely to be Chechens. They have a bit of form for this stuff. ISIS doesn't really exist anymore so it definitely wasn't them although the Chechens and the 3 guys left in ISIS might be happy for them to claim it.

The Russians fought two wars in Chechnya in the late 90s. The truce that was agreed was that Kadyrov would take over Chechnya and run it pretty autonomously but as part of Russia. He has free reign there and puts down any opposition brutally. He is the archetypal strongman ruler. Either he did it as a fuck you to Putin, or someone else in Chechnya did it as a fuck you to Putin and Kadyrov.

Heads will roll for this. If one of those heads in Kadyrov, you'll know who was behind it.
Hard to say if ISIS don't exist anymore. They respawn with even more hatred don't they. They lie dormant until they build up enough hate and enough martyrs and then they go for it again. It's a battle that can never be won. Same with the Taliban. It/they/them will never be wiped out.

thought the early claim was they were from Tajikistan altho just as likely they are some of vlad's operatives false flagging it

thought the early claim was they were from Tajikistan altho just as likely they are some of vlad's operatives false flagging it

Definitely can't be ruled out but hard to see what he would gain from an Islamic attack now.

The second Chechen war legitimised Putin as the strongman leader of Russia (to Russians). Losing the first war there was considered a huge embarrassment to them. There is some evidence that the attacks that provoked the second Chechen war were false flags but it's difficult to tell the quality of the evidence.

Hard to say if ISIS don't exist anymore. They respawn with even more hatred don't they. They lie dormant until they build up enough hate and enough martyrs and then they go for it again. It's a battle that can never be won. Same with the Taliban. It/they/them will never be wiped out.

The Taliban are different because they are primarily the fighting force of the Pashtun people. Although they have a heavy religious influence, they aren't that bothered about the world outside Pakistan and Afghanistan.

ISIS, at this point, is more like a brand that wanna-be Islamic terrorists feel legitimises them.

Don't get these four arrests at all. Given the fact that whoever they are know that they will be horribly tortured if captured they would have shot themselves. Also if they are Muslim they believe they go to paradise so won't be frightened of death. This is more Putin bullshit to be used in whatever way he sees fit.

Don't get these four arrests at all. Given the fact that whoever they are know that they will be horribly tortured if captured they would have shot themselves. Also if they are Muslim they believe they go to paradise so won't be frightened of death. This is more Putin bullshit to be used in whatever way he sees fit.

Theres a guy on Sky News called Professor Michael Clarke who I find really interesting.

He said that Russia always make a quick arrest at times like these, within 12-24 hours. Attacks in Europe where the attackers run, can take a few days or weeks.

He was working off information received by the West, which suggested Putin was made aware of the attack a couple of minutes after it happened yet the police station 2 miles down the road didn’t respond for 30 minutes, or something like that.

If the attackers did try to escape through Ukraine, that’s a 14 hour drive. Although they could’ve made it that far, it was tight.

His working theory was that it was ISIS-K.

I can’t find the link, but the Sky News app will take you to the video if you go on the news feed.

Theres a guy on Sky News called Professor Michael Clarke who I find really interesting.

He said that Russia always make a quick arrest at times like these, within 12-24 hours. Attacks in Europe where the attackers run, can take a few days or weeks.

He was working off information received by the West, which suggested Putin was made aware of the attack a couple of minutes after it happened yet the police station 2 miles down the road didn’t respond for 30 minutes, or something like that.

If the attackers did try to escape through Ukraine, that’s a 14 hour drive. Although they could’ve made it that far, it was tight.

His working theory was that it was ISIS-K.

I can’t find the link, but the Sky News app will take you to the video if you go on the news feed.
Sounds like they were warned.

Good old auntie, neutral as ever.
Lol, questioning the Beeb's neutrality while quoting the Daily Heil? Well played.

And for the record, I do NOT think the BBC is even remotely neutral.