Worth visiting? | Page 3 | Vital Football

Worth visiting?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, I have also noticed that the posters that complained about the snerts have left in droves after complaining about the constant bickering on this vile vile forum. Strangely, theres been no bickering since they left for COYRs

This is them reading this

AngryBrilliantDutchsmoushond-max-1mb.gif

tenor.gif

Don't see many new posts on this forum. No discussion of today's results. Not the lively place it used to be.

I've been out all day and have better things to do than sit on a football forum 24/7 reporting posts

Unlike some greasy snerts.

Don't see many new posts on this forum. No discussion of today's results. Not the lively place it used to be.

Made the same point awhile ago. It was suggested I take my online time elsewhere to which I’ve duely obliged. Can’t be bothered arguing with the clique anymore as it really isn’t worth it. Some think people aren’t bothered by the cliquey stuff, all the in jokes and I can’t believe the “fish cake” stuff is still current.

Shame really because the debate made this the goto forum but now it’s the goto forum for homeless tumbleweed. Until the petty in fighting stops, this place will never be the place it was. That’s the biggest shame of all. I check in periodically find “nothing to read here” and move on. It’s clear others have been doing the same.

Made the same point awhile ago. It was suggested I take my online time elsewhere to which I’ve duely obliged. Can’t be bothered arguing with the clique anymore as it really isn’t worth it. Some think people aren’t bothered by the cliquey stuff, all the in jokes and I can’t believe the “fish cake” stuff is still current.

Shame really because the debate made this the goto forum but now it’s the goto forum for homeless tumbleweed. Until the petty in fighting stops, this place will never be the place it was. That’s the biggest shame of all. I check in periodically find “nothing to read here” and move on. It’s clear others have been doing the same.

Might I suggest then you post something instead of coming on here just to complain.

This post you just made is going to add to the very thing that you say you hate most about this forum.

Last edited:
Might I suggest then you post something instead of coming on here just to complain.

This post you just made is going to add to the very thing that you say you hate most about this forum.

Fair play to you for defending this site but posting on here is like the true meaning of karaoke - empty orchestra. I would love this forum to be as vibrant as it used to be, but nobody is listening, nobody cares. So I really don’t know why I’m responding to your post, but maybe deep down I’m hoping someone somewhere can rescue this forum from itself.

Maybe one day, someone will respond to the “complaints” and do something about it. Are the customers at a restaurant wrong for complaining about the level of service or is the restaurant wrong for providing a poor level of service. From your perspective the customers are clearly wrong, which is why this forum will NEVER fix itself, because it clearly thinks it’s doing nothing wrong, it’s all those nasty customers that stop eating at the restaurant rather than accept sub standard service. I’ve tried to explain this to you, but I’m clearly wasting my time.

I won’t be wasting my time on this forum anymore.

Are we all expecting the same back 4 tomorrow as the Preston game? Personally I would like to see Gueddy start and play Yacob at centre back if,as expected, the injured aren't back.Think we will need 2 goals just to get something out of it. Really could do with getting something out of this game.COYR.

This is me trying to remember when FF59 last posted something that wasn't a moan about this forum

Congratulations on shooting the messenger for a message that you don’t want to hear. You are one of the many reasons that this forum is going down the toilet. But well done for addressing the issues that are destroying this site.

When the only people that visit this site, are members of the childish brain dead clique, then they will have achieved their goal no dissent, no complaints after all you need some brain cells to engage with a contrary view, no matter how well intentioned. Pitiful absolutely pitiful.

Enjoy your fish cakes if that’s all you have as a substitute for humour. I’d rather debate with adults , if it’s all the same to you !

Are we all expecting the same back 4 tomorrow as the Preston game? Personally I would like to see Gueddy start and play Yacob at centre back if,as expected, the injured aren't back.Think we will need 2 goals just to get something out of it. Really could do with getting something out of this game.COYR.

I'd go along with that Ingy .:thumbup:

Congratulations on shooting the messenger for a message that you don’t want to hear. You are one of the many reasons that this forum is going down the toilet. But well done for addressing the issues that are destroying this site.

When the only people that visit this site, are members of the childish brain dead clique, then they will have achieved their goal no dissent, no complaints after all you need some brain cells to engage with a contrary view, no matter how well intentioned. Pitiful absolutely pitiful.

Enjoy your fish cakes if that’s all you have as a substitute for humour. I’d rather debate with adults , if it’s all the same to you !

I see that your never-posting-again promise lasted little over an hour. Let's see if you can make it to 2 hours this time FF59

Regarding recent posts I am resigned to ordering battered sausage on my next visit to the chippy.I hope this helps restore order chaps.

Birds Eye in Lowestoft is worth visiting Ingy .
Fabulous day out for all the family.
If you're really lucky they let you stay 8 hours shuffling fish fingers into boxes AND PAY YOU £4 an hour for the privelage !
Breadcrumb heaven.

Status
Not open for further replies.